Hondo's Bar

Bill & Ted Vs. Wayne & Garth

Bill & Ted Vs. Wayne & Garth  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I saw him in that movie "Freaked" a few years back, but after that I guess he just kinda fell off the map.

Alex Winter was born in London to two modern dancers, and himself received dance training as a child. While still a youth, he relocated with his family to St. Louis, Missouri, where he studied improvisation. He made his Broadway debut in "The King and I" and spent the next several years on stage while studying film (writing and editing) at New York University. Upon graduating, he took his first major film role, in the cult vampire movie _The Lost Boys (1987)_ . But it was two years later that he landed the role he's most famous for - that of Bill S. Preston, Esq., who with his buddy Ted "Theodore" Logan (Keanu Reeves) traveled through time in _Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989)_ . The film was a huge success, spawning two television series' and a well-received sequel, _Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey (1991)_ . In 1993, Winter co-wrote, co-directed, and starred in the outrageous, critically praised comedy Freaked (1993). He currently divides his time between New York and London, where he directs television commercials and music videos. In 1999, he wrote and directed the critically acclaimed thriller Fever (1999), which made its debut at the Cannes Film Festival.

Archived