Hondo's Bar

Icons!

MetalHeart

I've been playing around with B&W icons and putting certain colors into them.

What I do, is I make one that is b&w, then make another that is color, then I guess just mix the two. Here are some that I've made today:

Tori Amos:

ToriBW.gif

Bjork*:

BjorkPost.gif

Marilyn Manson:

MM2.gif

OR

MM1.gif

and then of course my current Icon:

Redlips.gif

All icons are 100x100 (I made them for Live Journal)

* The Bjork Icon is 90x90 b/c I accidently forgot to make it 100x100 when I made it. oh well!

So what do you think? Should I continue with what I'm doing? oooooooh man do any of you want icons?! ooooh I get so bored! I love to make me some icons!

Ok anyways, enough pimpin' tonight. I must get some sleep. Lemme know what you think!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn...are you usin Ulead for this, or microangelo? They look sharp...ive tried to make some .ico files, and avatars, myself and not come out nearly as well...youre much better at imaging then you give yourself credit for! Keep em comin!

Oh, hey, any chance of shaping down the harley Hondo's logo to about an avatar size? I know itll be squishy, but if the "hondo's bar" part inna middle could be read, that'd be cool.

I have more Icons! I think I'll just start posting them all here for your viewing pleasure and so that if anything happens to my compy I still have them on here! and b/c I like to share:

This batch is of [The Faint]

an old one I made that I love...

THeFaint-faces.gif

TheFaintAgenda1.gif

TheFaintAgenda2.gif

TheFaintbees.gif

TheFaintBeetles.gif

TheFaintTrees.gif

Those are all the same, Base wise.

and here is a [Tori Amos] one that I submitted to an icon community for a contest! wish me luck and I hope I win!

Torilawn.gif

: D

I'm tellin' you!!!  I gotta come up with something for Metal to make me!!!

Find me a picture you like. It doesn't necessarily have to be you, just a band or something you like! then if you want gimme some lyrics or if you wanna handa ll creativity to me.... lol BUt I would like a picture to start off as a base though's!

I looooooove making icons haha

hey mh if you feel like it would you be interested in helming some creative design on my new website? i'm not really sure what all i'm gonna put on it, right now the layout is just there, for now. http://www.freewebs.com/strangeinvention

i've done a 'dark tower' theme before, a paradise theme, and i have deftones, sharks, white stripes, roses themes on things. so something different. (than blue esp.)

oh no, you don't have to do actual html. i can cover that myself. i am not so much talking about the implementation, but rather the design (lol this is the exact OPPOSITE of what i was talking about in career counseling yesterday...). maybe images. but no, as far as coding and actual layout, nope. i'm looking for extra inspirational creative vision.

oh no, you don't have to do actual html.  i can cover that myself.  i am not so much talking about the implementation, but rather the design (lol this is the exact OPPOSITE of what i was talking about in career counseling yesterday...).  maybe images.  but no, as far as coding and actual layout, nope.  i'm looking for extra inspirational creative vision.

ooooooooh goody!

Umm, I guess I uh.... shit. haha

HEY! I have a few cool backgrounds on my LJ's hahahahha you can take a gander if you like, lol.

Bowlingshoes - my public more generic Journal

Frailure - my Friend's only more whiny journal

I guess tell me the general layout of your webpage (or will it be the same as it is now, just different pictures?) and i will hop right on it!

ooooooh I'm so excited to be collaborating with you!!!

Archived