Hondo's Bar

Sports are all sexual?

Aoi Inu

Well, first I will welcome myself back. :D In my past life here, I squeled at everyone. Looking foward to annoying everyone again. :D

Anyways, one of my friends brought up this discussion once while I was watching a game on TV. In my opinion, it's true. All sports are sexual in one way or another. I want to know what everyone else thinks. If you don't agree, mention a sport that you don't think is sexual. My head is always in the gutter so I'll probably find a way to make it sexual. :D

:D I mean you can find something sexual in the aspect of the gameplay. Example: Someone mentioned Baseball. Well, don't men compair how far they've gone with a woman with baseball? Like they say, "yeah, I've only gone to 2nd base with this girl". Not to mention, the bats are just "sticks" and you hit "balls" with them. Technically, when people talk about male sex organs they refer to them in slang as stick and balls rather than saying penis and testicles. So that would be the connection there.

Another example would be, if you consider it a sport, pool/billiard; the object of the game is again to hit "balls" around with a "stick" and to get them into a "hole".

This is just an observation my friend and I were making. It could just mean BOTH of our minds are always in the gutter. LOL. Is that better to follow?

• 1 month later...

i think you are confusing competion with the sport. its natural for woman to always want the best (he who won). if you look back at whatever sport it was you were watching you probably lusted after who ever won. the winner represents the strong individual or team makeing them that much more appealing. sports themselves arent sexy but what is shown in them could be.

and as for the whole idea that the dialog in sports is sexual in nature with bats and balls well get laid and it will all go way

Bloody hell, girl! You'd be right @ home here in the Land of 3 or 4 different varieties of man-gropey football! AFL's very passionate & hot'n'heavy, though the out-and-out gays are generally lynched. Union's a very clandestine affair, but it's mostly played in local clubs sprouting from all boy's catholic schools(I went to one for a year, and it meets the stereotype of jail). League tho, which has (in my opinion) the biggest following has it's share of queers & closet cases sticking fingers where they aren't sposeda go(John Hopoate, anyone?). Cricket, on the other hand is the greatest libido-killer known to man.

Archived