Hondo's Bar

Resident Evil: Apocalypse

The NZA

Ack! No! It's terrible! I saw it like a week ago cause my friend's friend is the manager at a theater over here and got us in. It was really really terrible. It was sort of so bad it was good, because we were making fun of it the whole way through, but it is in no way shape or form intentionally good at all.

It's directed by Alexander Witt, this crazy first time director that has created some of the most confusing action scenes I've ever seen. You pretty much see a zombie, see a bunch of closeups that are edited so fast you have no clue what's going on, and that a bunch of people are dead.

I think the worst part of the script has this character who was basically "token homeboy #1". He was this jive talking black guy with gold plated guns who said "muthafucka" just about every five second.

Anyways, this is a bad movie! It's sort of enjoyable as a bad movie, but if the movie's gonna be funny because it sucks, maybe it shouldn't cost 50 million dollars! For the most expensive zombie movie ever made, it's funny how you almost never get a good look at a zombie! If you're gonna see this see it with friends and alchohol.

Archived