Hondo's Bar

Stupidest fucking song of all time

The NZA

you (and spiffytee) are bad people, and you should feel bad.

Oohhh NZA...be careful...you have no idea how bad I can be when goaded into mischief...watch yoself fool...

P.S. It's a fun song...so suck it!

Other songs that suck...

Most of Lil Wayne's music...

Most of Drake's music...

Miley Cyrus needs to fall off the planet (well the we might save her for the children...evne though in my opinion she is a poisonous influence)

The Black Eyed peas did sell out...they used to be alright.

eh, i cant stay mad at BEP really. they added Fergie and started making like 10x as much. i ended up being ok with The End cause of kertins looping it, plus i think that was the one that had a remix of joints & jams on it, that was okay.

G6 really is crap, though. it's the definition of a phoned-in clubbanger that's overstayed it's welcome and gets looped on local radio as if there's not more talented people who actually want to put effort into their lyrics, chorus, beat etc trying to get their work exposed too. if it'dve done its thing and gone away in a month or two like most tracks in its league, i think idve not said shit too, but no, it's awful and you guys are awful for it. :2T:

i cant get into pitbull, and ive only recently gotten a bit into wayne, but nothing ive heard from either of them was that lazy. and yeah, Drake had my interest when he first started but now i cant even recall why that was, i mean, at least nicki minaj looks hot when using that tired-ass style.

like a g6 doesn't get played on multiple stations like pitbull does.

ok i guess i will have to admit that i like clubby/pop/trance music more than latin infused rap. so i'm biased. but really, pitbull i cannot get tired of hating. it's an immediate change the channel for me

and... suprisingly, i didn't like like a g6 at first but it grew on me like certain songs of eminim, beyonce, rihanna, alicia keys or bep that i kinda didn't like when i first heard them. check out far east movement's rocketeer, it's pretty cool i think.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x2q9xx?width=&theme=none&foreground=%23F7FFFD&highlight=%23FFC300&background=%23171D1B&start=&animatedTitle=&iframe=0&additionalInfos=0&autoPlay=0&hideInfos=0"></param><param'>http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x2q9xx?width=&theme=none&foreground=%23F7FFFD&highlight=%23FFC300&background=%23171D1B&start=&animatedTitle=&iframe=0&additionalInfos=0&autoPlay=0&hideInfos=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x2q9xx?width=&theme=none&foreground=%23F7FFFD&highlight=%23FFC300&background=%23171D1B&start=&animatedTitle=&iframe=0&additionalInfos=0&autoPlay=0&hideInfos=0" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

Good game people but I just won!

Idontthinkso.jpg

spiffy, we're all speaking from our biases, so by all means, if you love that crappy song, dont let me take from your enjoyment of it. i too dig your electronica-pop/house love sometimes and miss 93.1 dance station in the day, but i just cant endorse that song, i hear it way too much and its like one of those played in the gym where i literally feel myself losing motivation when it starts up. auto-tune, shit beat, throwaway chorus/lyrics, its got everything.

pitbull has likewise awful lyrics but at least good production, since lil jon and others usually just ripoff old beats for him. im giving him a pass more these days cause he's not really trying to be anything more than he is, which is your standard kendall wannabe-thug/hearthrob for some hialeah girl's quince. but please believe, i change the station just as fast unless sen's driving (ugh).

id prolly still rate both of these above kei$ha. i dont even know who to blame for this valley-girl take on hip hop, but part of me wants to point the finger at

Archived