Hondo's Bar

Stupidest fucking song of all time

The NZA

• 7 months later...

that's funny; the milkshake song was by Kelis, and not long afterwards, i think Nas got a tattoo of her on his arm, so i guess it worked for her, hah.

See, right now id like to add Mario's "Let me love you" but its not that retarded, its just played like all hell. Shit like that is when Gwen Stefani starts calling things "bananas" and spelling it, that strikes me as pretty stupid-sounding.

• 6 months later...

I hate the B.E.P.'s new song, I usually love them and I have absolutely loved every song they have put out except this one.

My hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps?? what the hell is that?

It's almost as bad as that one song, I dont know what it is or who sang it, but (my neck, my back, my pussy, and my crack)

Oh my god I fucking hate that song.

I don't hate the B.E.P.'s song that bad, but it's close.

I hate the new B.E.Ps! WTF, sell outs! with that new chick. She should have hew own group called the "Preppy White Girl Acting all Black and Shit and Sounding Like Female Chipmunk" instead of ruining a perfectly awesome lyricist trio. PFFTT

Anyway, I really dont like that song by Mariah Carey "Shake it Off" ARGGHHH!!!--slice my veins!!!

• 5 years later...

This is a thread that should be revived...

Songs I loathe...anything by Elvis Crespo (his music was banned from being played at our wedding)

I can't think of anything else atm...c'mon guys, add some lighter fluid to my fire and spark my memory!!

I see your Love Shack and raise you a Rock Lobster

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

... not the worst song of all time, but definitely one of the stupidest. Had this P.O.S stuck in my head for about a week and a half. John Lennon decided to record again because of this song?

and I think that pretty much any icp can hold a candle to the stupidity of all the songs listed so far.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a lil disappointed that Breakfast at Tiffany's made this thread... you can not like it but shoulda been undone? MM lost cred with me on that one.

I like Katy Perry as of late, Waking up in Vegas and Teenage Dream... but damn her for the I Kissed a Girl song, I mean wtf. That song is annoying any way you look at it.

now I am off to go listen to some Tiffany eatin' breakfast.

Archived