Hondo's Bar

English Premier League

soldier of fortune

So who will win this years premier league?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright you lot,

I wanna know who you think will win the FA Barclaycard Premier League this season.

Arsenal are the champions however Chelsea with Abramovich's Billions are quite a force. Where as the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool who have winning pedrigree seem to be outsiders.

Get voting

Visit here for up to date league table

My vote is on Man U, ok, my heart overruling my head but what can i say, COME ON YOU REDS!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly looking at all the money that was being spent at chelsea there was no way in denying that they'd be hot shit, yeah they may've not started off the strongest (alot of people were bitching and/or laughing) but once they settled down and got used to each other, 'cause in fairness there were some fucking changes, there was no way they were gonna do anything worse than top 5. I think this year is theirs though.

As for Man U, they can fuck off - I'm a Hammers fan (fuck Iain Dowie last season fucking turncoat bastard) and I still secretly cry about that (I think it was) 7-0 cup match three years ago. Cunts. :D

Hammers, jesus we all have problems!!

Yeah i must admit i fancy chelsea. My dad is a chelsea fan so i've had to listen to his bullshit for a while now, i am hoping that he will eat his words though, long way to go, 19 games and counting!!

Big players for chelsea, Robben, Duff (up the irish :irish:), Terry, Lampard, way i see it, if the likes of one of these get injured, Chelsea may struggle a tad!!

:D:D

Lads, i'm off to London for a few days

I think Chelsea are going to be too strong this season. Boro and Liverpool are 14 and 15 points back respectively and I know there's a lot of games to go but I don't see Chelsea losing that much of a lead, or either team getting a strong enough winning run. Everton have done really well but I don't think they have the squad, or the war chest to get a squad, to peg back Chelsea.

It's gotta be down to the big 3, both Arsenal and Man U have had runs sufficient to catch up on similar leads in past seasons so they're still contenders, we'll see how Arsenal get on at Newcastle (nice of you to put them in the poll SoF but they're down in 14th! :D ) tonight. But given the way Mourinho's marshalling them, especially the defense, even with the loss of some key players Chelsea should be able to keep going.

But we've only just passed the halfway point of the season so who the fuck knows! :D

But we've only just passed the halfway point of the season so who the fuck knows! :D

Well thats it exactly, you just can say they won't have a blip, everyone is saying it was at the beginning, but they weren't losing, they still have to play the big ones again, man u and arsenal will be there or thereabouts, obviously i'm hoping man u, fucking cockney bastards!

Obviously Liverpool aren't gonna win it. Another year of heartache.

In truth haven't been following Premier League much. Actually styarted to lose interest long before I left the UK, bloody Sky stealing the rights to anything!!

GIVE US BACK OUR CRICKET YOU BASTARDS!!! Be stealing darts next. :D

You think arsenal can turn over chelsea? Interesting, i agree its more likely its one of chelsea or arsenal (KILLS ME TO SAY) however my dad who supports chelsea, made the point that even though they should've gone down to liverpool (thanks to dodgy ref decisions) they scrapped out a one nil, which is just what united did when they were dominating the league, digging the results out.

I fancy chelsea for it, but i still think united are in with a shout, so are arsenal. But we'll see when it comes to squeeky bum time

Well after spurs held united to a draw tonight, by rights spurs had a perfectly good goal not given, and arsenal also drawing, where as chelsea won 2 nil. Man U are still 5 points behind arsenal, but now 11 behind chelsea.

We may as well give up now, its clear to win the league, your chairman needs to be a tax dodging russian oil billionaire.

I dunno, Fergie got cocky, played a second team, of players who'd never get a look in normally. He was dead right to apologise to the fans, it was a sell out and they had to watch that shite.

He'll play nearly full strength i'd say in the replay.

After all we are the cup holders, and it'd be nice to retain it.

Newcastle had it tough against yeading!!! Took them 50 mins to break the deadlock, Souness must've gone nuts at half time.

Was a good game, Man U cleared off the line twice to deny chelsea. Finished nil nil, roll on leg two at old trafford. Also the replay against exeter to come (if they don't destroy them, i'm off on a safari, i think djemba djemba's head would be nice above my fire! :D )

The man u team was Howard, O'Shea, Heinze, P Neville, Silvestre, Fortune, Ronaldo, Djemba Djemba, Fletcher, Saha, Rooney. Scholes and Smith made substitute appearances, although for me, Fortune was the Man of the Match.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived