Hondo's Bar

boys who look like girls

• 1 year later...

in the spirit of the day... revival of an old thread....

these guys need some love over here, after all, they are an amazing band, a favorite of mine for a while... their newer stuff is a little lack lustre but you cannot argue with the classic stylings of black market music and without you im nothing....

thanks, i got bored of watching a bear fall off the roof... (how many people can say that on a regular basis, a hah)

but yeah, i am still very much in limbo as to whether to go see them at oxegen this summer... they are a gem in anotherwise shit ridden line up.... because we all like goldfrapp and the artic monkeys (who cant spell arctic correctly)

but yeah, i am still very much in limbo as to whether to go see them at oxegen this summer... they are a gem in anotherwise shit ridden line up.... because we all like goldfrapp and the artic monkeys (who cant spell arctic correctly)

I'm not going to try to defend the Artic Monkeys, but why so down on Goldfrapp, she plays theremin with her snatch, what more do you want?

I'm not really sure if this thread is just about Placebo, but I'm going to have to say that The Hanson boys really do look like chicks. WEll at least when they first came out, bak in ... whenever. I remember the first time I saw them, I spent like half an hour trying to decide wether they were chicks. Man I was right. Gay music from girly bois. No offense to any Hanson fans. ^_^

yeah, this thread is about placebo methinks... either way... i cant see that image nick, but them fuckers look like women more so than the lead singer of placebo....

PoD's probably going to hate me for this, but I'm not sure if Brian Molko still looks like a girl, age has definitely got the better of him.

He aint pretty no more.

just the fucking picture you found... i still think he's hot. i don't care what you say.

If you say so, but he's a hot guy now, that's the problem. I remember seeing Placebo on Top of the Pops for the first time, and Molko had this tight little t-shirt that said "Stunt Girl" on it, damn sure I would have.

Archived