Hondo's Bar

Your Favorite Adult Swim Show

ChristyandJake

Which One Is Your Favorite?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

was there more to Tom than just the beartrap episode? that shit was...yeah.

Squidbillies is ok, ive only seen the episode where the old guy tries to get a job. I hear the mouse one is ADD theatre.

Im gonna go find the Home Movies torrents for the next few seaons. Brendan's movies are calss, but i need to see more of that crappy irish guy, Mcguirk.

"Cause if i do that, ill do something stupid, and then ill end up back in jail."

Cheatin7.jpg

Yeah, the Boondocks is winning out for me. Every episode is just pure genius. I rewatch them and love them more every time. I'm hoping Caesar makes his debut in the season 2 premeire, kinda like he did at the begining of year 2 in the comic. Caesar allows Huey to become totally and completely jaded and cynical by providing the balance as a similarly minded but light-hearted compliment.

That MLK episode is still being talked about - i just caught up Gangstalicous, Pimp my ride (Xzibit was great) and that one...i think the series is picking up, and while funny shit, the MLK one seemed pretty on the mark, too.

I love that Charlie Murphy voices over the hardcore, ghetto white kid.

• 2 months later...

Archived