Hondo's Bar

Your Favorite Adult Swim Show

ChristyandJake

Which One Is Your Favorite?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, tough poll...Aqua Teen & Family Guy are great, i still gotta see The Brak Show and Robot Chicken, much less Home Movies.

Aqua Lab and that last one arent quite my thing, and Futurama's cool but not as funny as the others, for me.

tom goes to the mayor sucks.

everyone should be required to watch athf, sealab, brak, and harvey birdman. everyone (almost) has seen family guy and futurama. my favorite from birdman is the psychic judge.. ooohhhwooohhoooooohhhh.... hilarious.

but aqua teen is by far my favorite. i mean.. what other show has an self-centered, egotistical shake, a container of fries that shoots lightning out of his eyes and a little ball of raw meat that likes eating sand as main characters?

Sealab is my favorite... I love the theme song.. and the show in general...

I think my fave episode was the one where her baby time clock goes off and she has to have a baby or the one with the cola machine.. and scorpians lol

Seaaaallllaaaabbbb underneath the water...seaaalllaabbb :D

My favourite episodes the one where the general (can't remember his name) can't find his cupcake machine and sends out the team to look for it.

The baby one is great as well.

Home Movies is my favorite show, Coach McGuirk is the fucking business. I got the first season DVD and I'm hoping they'll release the rest of 'em.

Image120.gif

COACH MCGUIRK:

Well like this morning, I poured orange juice in my cereal. I wasn't thinking. I just grabbed it...poured it. I was half asleep. Then, I realized I love it- I think it's a great mix. Then, I realized it's the coporations and the advertisers who prevent us from doing stuff like this. They program us to think one way- milk/cereal...then you realize orange juice/cereal is fine- it all goes in the same place, you know the old saying.

BRENDON:

Yea, I know that saying.

COACH MCGUIRK:

Point is, Brendon- give your father a chance.

BRENDON:

Right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey, its an awesome thread C&J, im just waitin it out to see more of these series. Im finally finishing season 1 of Home Movies soon, and fuck that was cool. Im in the process of gettin like 5 gigs of the complete SeaLab, figure i should give that one a go too before i vote. But its a cool poll.

I also like Tom Goes to the Mayor.

As for Home Movies it had 4 seasons of sweetness so far as I know. The first three are out already. I was pretty fucking pissed when it was cancelled. Thank God Adult Swim killed Home Movies to make room for such great shows as Moral Orel, 40oz Mouse, Squidbillies etc....

Archived