Hondo's Bar

World According to Me...

MusicManiac

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hm...it seems I actually managed to copy a picture that's constantly changed with the current Doppler. Cool.

(when I posted it, the entire fucking state was covered in green. That means 'rain, and lot sof it'.....5.65 inches in Miami-Dade County's worth of it)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love you M!

When I think about how much I'm loving you

No limitations, no set of regimented rules

I'm amazed how much this love has touched my life

And the commitment that we share is a welcome sacrifice

This must be, sweet fatal attraction

My life-long date with destiny

Love this strong, it just brings out the passion

I never knew was here in me

I love you just because

I love you just because

Just because I do, my darlin'

Emotions more than words can help me say

I love you, baby, just because you're you

Just because you're you

You're a diamond in my mind, a treasure found

A precious gem to me, you're nice to have around

I'm so glad I took the path that led to this

And it's amazin', loving you, I'm doin' things

I never thought I'd do

I don't know, there ain't no explanation

Of why I'm sharin' love at last this way

I won't try to work out all my reasons

I'll use these words to simply say

I love you just because

I love you just because

I love you just because

I love you just because

Could it be that there's more to this than meets the eye

Maybe that's the reason why

All I know is when I'm in your arms it feels all right

I'll hold you tight and I come alive

I love you just because

I love you just because

I love you, baby, just because you're you .....................

Bonfire1024.jpg

Dear MM,

This post will put me into the top ten overall posters, a postion I've coveted since my forst day here. I feel like a real man now & just wanted to share my moment in the sun with you as a kind of peace-offering. And also to wonder if I'm still invisible to you? That's so weird & cool... Anyways, WOO! Sorry Linds

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WHAT HAPPENED TO BABO!?!?!?!?!

Lobo's holding his ass Ransom,

Proof of life my ass... Send Babo Cin...

Ode to Alcohol ...

Dearest Alcohol,

First and foremost, let me tell you that I am a huge fan of yours. My friend, you always seem to be there when needed. The perfect post-work cocktail, beer at the game, and your even around during the Holidays in your virgin unadulterated form or hidden everywhere inside deserts and punch or egg nog concoctions. However, lately I have been wondering about your intentions. While I want to believe that you have my best interests at heart, I feel that your influence has lead to some unwise consequences:

1:) Very Odd Phone calls:

While I agree with you that communication is important, I question the suggestion that any conversation of substance or neccesity takes place after 2 pm. Beware the drunk call.

2:) Very Odd Eating:

Now you know, I love a good meal, but why do you suggest that I grab that BURGER, or some cold french fries or some shit from Wendy's... Damn the drunk munchies... I'm an eclectic eater, but I think you went to far this time.

3:) Clumsiness:

Unless your subtly trying to tell me that I need to do more yoga to improve my balance, I see no need to HAMMER the issue home by causing me to fall down. It's completely unneccesary, and the bruises that lay proof of the chaos that ensued from the night before now appear on my body mysteriously the next day. Seriously, what the fuck? It should not take more than 45 seconds to get the key in the front lock now.

4:) Hangovers from Hell

Furthermore, the hangovers have got to stop. They are getting ridiclous. I know a little penance for our evenings debauchery may be in order, but the 3 pm hangover rendering immobility has become quite unacceptable. My entire day is shot. I ask that, if the proper precautions are taken of water, vitemin B, bread products, aspirin (AKA The Drunk Kit) - prior to going to sleep/passing out face down on the kitchen floor with a bag of popcorn, that said hangover should be minimal and not interfere with my daily activities.

So in short, dear Alcohol, I have enjoyed our friendship man, for many years now. I would like to ensure that we remain on good terms. You have been the invoker of great stories, the provocation of much laughter, and the much needed companion when I just do not know what to do with the extra money in my pockets.

In order to continue this friendship, I ask that you carefully review my grievances above and address them immediately. I look for an answer no later than Thursday 3 pm (pre- happy hour) on your possible solutions and hopefully we can continue this fruitful partnership.

Thank You,

Your Biggest Fan, ~ MM ~

PS: THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1.) innovative

2.) preliminary

3.) proliferation

4.) cinnamon

THINGS THAT ARE DOWN RIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1.) Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.

2.) Nope, no more beer for me.

3.) Sorry, but your really not my type

4.) Good evening officer, Isn't it lovely out tonight?

5.) Oh I couldn't. I hate this song... Nobody wants to hear me sing... Right?

he should be back on schedule soon enough (who's next anyway?) if i can get her to come out to a meetup (usually not too hard), so fear not, but hopefully he's in one piece.

so, uh...why cant all EKG's look like Torsades de Pointe? itd make thing easier, 's all im sayin.

what skills you think supermedics gonna have to know in the future?

Beyond 12 lead and needle sticks?

Scripts, Advanced Traching and chest cracking for cardiac massage and sutures in the field are all on the table.

...the EKG's that don;t follow suit are a biotch... pqrst... fuck that it looks like hijklmnop... fuck man.

:love:

neelde sticks = drawing lbood?

chest cracking for cardiac massage is crazy invasive, how you think that'd go down? and you think suturing, really? i guess i never thought of it as a "life or death" skill that couldnt wait till the hospital, tho mebbe delayed transport times....

some article i read mentioned ultrasounds. i have no idea why, much less how.

• 3 years later...

Archived