Hondo's Bar

Ask a redhead

Those are awesome reads.

What are you doing for Christmas?

How's your sister's pregnancy coming along?

Do you like Bram Stokers Dracula?

What's your favorite horror movie?

Romance?

Comedy?

What do you want me to get you for Christmas? cause if I have some money Im getting you something lady.

What are you thinking about right now?

Do you love manatees?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am a David Eddings fan. I like the Belegariad, the Mallorean, Elenium and Tamuli. I didn't like the Althalus book or the Dreamer series. Too much like everything else. I also like Sherri S. Teper and...hmm, Sue Grafton. She writes what I refer to as the Alphabet Mysteries with the recurring character of Kinsey Millhone.

I also like Erma Bombeck and Augusten Burroughs. I read a lot of non fiction books about religion and history. Throw in a major helping of science fiction and fantasy. I like Anne McCaffery. The Rowan books, Crystal Singer series and such. Big fan of Jean Auel and her cave people sex series. Darryl Hannah as Ayla was magic, too bad the movie stunk.

Anyway, a little of this, a little of that. But I never stick to one genre in particular. A book written in a well loved genre does not an automatically good story make.

Those are awesome reads.

What are you doing for Christmas?

How's your sister's pregnancy coming along?

Do you like Bram Stokers Dracula?

What's your favorite horror movie?

Romance?

Comedy?

What do you want me to get you for Christmas? cause if I have some money Im getting you something lady.

Do you love manatees?

Christmas I am doing nothing really. Chrstimas Eve we go to my uncle's and then Tiff comes by. Christmas Day we stay home and be all family-like.

I guess it's coming along OK. Haven't talked to her. Last I did she still hadn't been to the doctor. She's gonna end up having this baby at home, I bet.

I do like Bram Stoker's Dracula...though not as much now when I was younger. Keanu Reeves just doesn't do it for me any longer.

My favorite horror movie would have to be the Exorcist. Do viedo games count> Cause Fatal Frame freaked my shit.

My favorite romance would have to be Hitch.

Comedy: Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail, Kung Fu Hustle, or Harold and Kumar, etc, etc.

Get me a picture of them tig ol' bitties. Oh, did I say that out loud? :yup: Hee. You don't have to get me a thing. But you can kiss me under the mistletoe. (Yes, I do have some.)

I am thinking that I do not want to go out to dinner with Nick's grandfather, I need to finish a story, and I am very eager to see you later this month.

I do very much love manatees. Barbara Manatee -Manatee- You are the one for me. -One for me- :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Have you seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Did you like it?

I loved it, thought it was excellent.

Would it be allright if Jake and I showed up early for New Years Eve and spent like an hour making snacks and then by the time e were ready to play games we would be full and on our way to getting drunk?

If you were a bird for one day, what would you do and why?

What condimenst do you love?

Which do you hate?

If you were an inanimate object what would you be?

If you were a guy for a day, what would you do and why?

If you ever made your own product what would it be and what would be your advertising?

If you met Angelina Jolie for one time only, would you take the chance and ask her if you could go down on her? or be to shy and just hang out with her?

What is one song that would be on every one of your compilation CD's?

• 3 weeks later...
Have you seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Did you like it?

I loved it, thought it was excellent.

Would it be allright if Jake and I showed up early for New Years Eve and spent like an hour making snacks and then by the time e were ready to play games we would be full and on our way to getting drunk?

If you were a bird for one day, what would you do and why?

What condimenst do you love?

Which do you hate?

If you were an inanimate object what would you be?

If you were a guy for a day, what would you do and why?

If you ever made your own product what would it be and what would be your advertising?

If you met Angelina Jolie for one time only, would you take the chance and ask her if you could go down on her? or be to shy and just hang out with her?

What is one song that would be on every one of your compilation CD's?

I have seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I did like it. I also liked the first one. I don't think the two should be compared though. They really are two entirely different movies that just happened to be based on the same thing.

You can show up on New Year's Eve whatever time you want. I'll be home at one in the afternoon so anytime after that is great. :)

If I were a bird...do I get to be a phoenix? Cause that would rock. I could burn myself up and come back all new born and stuff. Er, I'd also fly around and stuff. Yeah.

I like catchup and ketsup and sometimes mayo. I do not like mustard and am really burnt out on BBQ sauce. I love ranch dressing.

Inanimate object: Hee, a vibrator or a dildo. In a sorority full of horny nublie young ladies. :angel:

If I were a guy for a day I would spend half the day jacking off, just to do so. :wank: Than I would spend the other half of the day trying to pick up chicks :humping: just to see if its really as difficult as fellas make it out to be.

I would make a vibrator. Something small and quiet and enough bang to makea lady cum in ten seconds. I'd be my owen best customer and I would call it, Ladies Companion.

Angelina Jolie? You gotta be kidding. I'd hit that shit quicker...oh, sorry. Yes, I would definitely ask her if I could give her a tongue bath.

Umm...the song would have to be Christian Woman byt Type O Negative. I just can't get enough of that song.

Ah, yes, the "Bitch Slapper". This useful tool orignally started out as a paint stick that my husband obtained from Lowe's one day when he was fixing a hole in the wall. During a flash of sudden brilliance, a eureeka moment if you will, I snatched it up and with a sharpie wrote the words 'bitch slapper' on it. My husband finding amusement in it, displayed it prominently in the living room where on occasion one of us might use it to smack the other or perhaps a close friend/relative during bouts of stupidity or just to aggravate. We also found another wonderful use for it. Being the little pain slut that I am, the Bitch Slapper was used to slap me, the resident bitch. :angel:

Today we have a different Bitch Slapper. After my husband's grandfather cleaned out his garage we found a larger, thicker paint stick. We dubbed this one the bitch slapper and relegated the puny original to the trash. I'm not a fan of my husbands handwriting on this one but one of these days we'll paint it black and write it nicely in white or maybe red letters with a stencil. It shall be placed in a case which reads 'In Case of Emergency, Break Glass." Currently it is used to annoy company, which sometimes back fires, as as the Halloween party this year trying ot be funny I smacked myself in the forehead with it. On accident, or course. And it is still used to make me scream and moan. :humping: I must say, it doesn't carry quite the sting as the smaller one but its got a more satisfying feel.

The Infamous Bitch Slapper

Slapper.jpg

I've been okay. Working, sleeping, working, sleeping with the ocassioanl trip to Wal-Mart. I don't sign on to yahoo much and when I do get your messages, you've got your little busy icon up. I guess I could leave a message, like an answering machine...but I dunno, I feel silly doing that. Knowingly typing to air. :pinch:

Hi little lady, what's going on?

I think Jake and I are going through Nick and Amber withdrawal, can't wait til New Years Eve. yay

What's your favorite board game?

Do you win all the time?

Are you a sore loser?

What was your first sexual experience?

Is BOB really dead?

If so, I'm so sorry and I wish I could be there for the funeral, I know how much he meant to you lol

That's about all I have for now lol

Hi little lady, what's going on?

I think Jake and I are going through Nick and Amber withdrawal, can't wait til New Years Eve. yay

What's your favorite board game?

Do you win all the time?

Are you a sore loser?

What was your first sexual experience?

Is BOB really dead?

If so, I'm so sorry and I wish I could be there for the funeral, I know how much he meant to you lol

That's about all I have for now lol

Nothing going on here. Trying to stay warm. Its about 30 degrees outside right now and I'm sitting near a windowm with a horrible seal. Brrr.

My favorite board game is Monopoly. Althought I am also a fan of the game of Life.

I usually win at Life though I am horrible at Monopoly.

I'm not a sore loser. I make jokes and make everyone laugh at it. I am the caricature of a sore loser. That make sense?

My first, actual sexual act? Or my first act where I felt sexual.... Well, I'll tell you about both. My first sexual experience was when I was about 12 (yes, I know, I was young). He was my friends older brother and so cute. It hurt badly so we didn't get very far that night. We tried another three times on different occasions witht he same painful outcome, though on the third time he did manage to pop my stubborn cherry. I never touched a guy again until I was 15 cause I was so scared it was gonna hurt again. Anyways, I'm not scarred by it though. :) Quite the opposite.

And the first act when I felt sexual was...around the same age, 12. An older boy kissed me. My first kiss ever. It was a nice long, slow french kiss that lasted forever. I melted right then and there and I was so wet. After he left, my lips tingled forever where he'd kissed me. It was so good. I've never met anyone who could kiss that well. Though some have come close...

No, Bob isn't dead, but I thought he was. Apparently the motor just overheated I think. He's working OK now, but I don't know how much longer he's going to last unless I give him a break every now and then.

If you could be any cartoon character, you would you be and why?

Pegasus or Unicorn?

If you were going to die in 1 week, what 5 things would you do before you die? I know that's kind of dark, sorry.

What's one talent you wish you had, besides drawing, everyone wants that.

If you lived in a house on a hill where no one could see you, like there was no chance anyone would see you, would you walk around naked all the time?

Matches or Lighters?

What's your favorite color? did I already ask that? sorry

Would you swim in the ocean?

Is kissing a smoker really like kissing an ashtray?

If you got another dog what kind would it be preferably and why?

If you were a circus freak, which one would you be?

If you could be any cartoon character, you would you be and why?

Pegasus or Unicorn?

If you were going to die in 1 week, what 5 things would you do before you die? I know that's kind of dark, sorry.

What's one talent you wish you had, besides drawing, everyone wants that.

If you lived in a house on a hill where no one could see you, like there was no chance anyone would see you, would you walk around naked all the time?

Matches or Lighters?

What's your favorite color? did I already ask that? sorry

Would you swim in the ocean?

Is kissing a smoker really like kissing an ashtray?

If you got another dog what kind would it be preferably and why?

If you were a circus freak, which one would you be?

I would be, hmm....that's a toughie. I would be, I guess, Jessica Rabbit. Mainly because she's hot and because she's not the type to get bonked in the head with falling rocks and stuff.

Uh, unicorn. Definitely.

Five things: 1) Go skydiving 2) See the ocean [not the gulf] 3) See the mountians one more time 4) Kiss my niece and my goddaughter one last time 5) Spend the last day with my husband.

One talent: felxible, acrobatic stuff. Think Cirque du Soleil stuff.

I probably would walk around naked all the time. I already do most mornings. When my motheri sn't there, of course, :yup:

Matches.

I like blues, silvers, grays, and purples. Dark cool colors.

I would swim in the ocean.

Kissing smoker is not like kissing an ashtray. I like it. Tastes good to me, but I'm a smoker too.

I'd love to have another mutt. I don't care about breeds. Just a medium sized dog around 50-75 lbs with a modicum of intelligence and moderate energy. Droolers need not apply.

I'd be the Bearded Lady, cause after the whole circus gig, I could invest in some electrolysis and look normal enough to get laid.

Why a Unicorn?

A unicorn because they are sttracted to virgin girls. I'd be able to get me some hot action... Oh, lemme think about that a minute. Unicorn, girl...eh, that doesn't work. As a matter of fact is just plain wrong. Ok, Pegasus. You've change my mind. But not anything like the idiotic one Disney stuck in Heracles Hercules.

I feel funny. All confuzzled and kinda jealous. Such a wierdo.

I wonder what I would look like with bangs. I want to get drunk and I wonder if I'll ever actually look like a girl again.

what are you jealous of? you can email me if you want and talk unless you are at work and can't and in that case, do it anyway, lol or PM me.

oohh i wonder what you'd look lke with bangs too, but if you hate them you'd have to wat for them to grow out again. I keep wanting mine to grow out but when they do i end up cutting them, it's been that way since 8th grade lol

Do you hope it snows on Christmas?

What do you hope to get for Christmas?

What's your favorite Christmas song?

Have you any mistletoe?

what are you jealous of? LOL. Its stupid really. And I don't want to blurt it out. I'll tell you about that later.

What are you thinking about right now? You. Really, seriously. And popcorn. That I'm also cold and that I hope I can see King Kong this weekend. And my dog. I left her outside and its really cold. I feel bad for her.

Do you hope it snows on Christmas? I hope so, but I'm not expecting it too. But it would be nice. I'd drive all the way out to Keller just to bug you and get you to slide down a hill on a box. :2T:

What do you hope to get for Christmas? Books and pajamas. That's all I ever want.

What's your favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland and Little Drummer Boy.

Have you any mistletoe? I do have mistletoe. A fake sprig above the doorway. Wanna test it out? Also some real stuff, minus the berries though, that Nick managed to shoot out of the oak tree out back with his air pistol a couple of weeks ago. (Boy are we some rednecks or what...)

Book and Pajamas make for a scrumptious combo.

Man, it would be totally awesome to slide down a hill on a box, I havent done that in years, you get to be in front though, that way you can catch me so my face doesnt go in the snow. lol

You're thinking about me. popcorn, and your dog huh? that's an odd combination. lol

You best tell me later of things spoken of earlier. :2T: