Hondo's Bar

Ask a redhead

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

If you stumbled upon a time machine and had the chance to visit any point in time past present or future, where would you go and why?

If you could meet any historic figure who would you like to meet and why?

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow and you had to choose your last meal, which would it be?

Your favorite drink?

If you found a genie's lamp and he offered you 3 wishes, which would they be?

If you stumbled upon a time machine and had the chance to visit any point in time past present or future, where would you go and why?

Oh boy, that's a toughie. Hmm...probably back to the very dawn of time. I'd want to know if Neandetals can talk and what exact type of culture or lack thereof that homo sapiens sapiens had developed.

If you could meet any historic figure who would you like to meet and why?

Another toughie... Jesus. Cliche and trite, idinit? But it would clear up so many questions.

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow and you had to choose your last meal, which would it be?

Now this is easy. Lambchops: heavy on the olive oil with lots of rosemary and basil. Fresh bread. Vegetables...brocoli and cauliflower steamed with lots of butter. Throw some soup in there. Something cream based with potatoes. To drink would be a good sweet champagne and desert would be tres leches cake. My mouth is watering just thinking about it...

Your favorite drink?

White grape juice. :wolvy: Unless I'm being an adult and then I want a bloody mary with vodka and extra tabasco.

If you found a genie's lamp and he offered you 3 wishes, which would they be?

1. Enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life

2. Lose the weight and keep it off (vain, isn't it?)

3. Cures for all diseases

• 1 year later...

Only one Hondonian? I can't have you all? :( Umm...I guess...well, prolly Arch. Mainly cause I'd need someone to argue with and at least Arch can make me laugh whilst doing so.

I'd like to speak Latin. If I understood that I'd have a better idea regarding the etymology of English and the Romance languages. That and I could pretend I was Julius Caesar.

I think I would most like to travel, either to Mexico or Australia. In Mexico, someplace near the sea. I dream about drinking pina coladas under a hot sun and sleeping on a hammock. And Australia, because I'd like to know a whole lot more about the Aboriginal cultures.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, there's actually activity in my thread...Um...was he carrying a coconut?

Srsly, I don't tan. I've never tanned. I've never come close to having a tan. I burn, peel, and then get freckles. I've never known a redhead who could tan. I mean...sometimes you find those folks with really, really dark red hair that turn a reddish brown but that is few and far between.

• 6 months later...