Hondo's Bar

The Shield

• 2 weeks later...

This fucking show moves so fast...

Season six ended, and what an ending. I really didnt think the writer was gonna leave much for his final season, but BAM! now im crazy hyped but dying cause itll be another year before i see how it all goes down.

...which is still better than that horrible cliffhanger of an ending seaosn 5 left you on. That one physically hurt.

PS Skeets, send me the addy one more time, should have some shit to send out in the coming weeks and now that this show's over, i can send you seasons 5-6 (you got 4, yeah?)

• 1 year later...

shit.

try this site. go to download. under filters, you want AC3Filter and ffdshow. under codes, you want divx and xvid. the site also has some grand subtitle programs for foreign films.

then go here and pick somewhere nears your cursed island to download VLC media player, which i prefer to windows media because it can play fucking anything with those codecs i mentioned. its only bitchy about some degree of fastforwarding/rewinding but i loves it all the same. anyway, you should now be able to play damn near fucking anything on your computer.

right, i get that; im saying, tell me what youre referring to (did you get the codecs? i wanna say most should work on windows media player too), is it the VLC media player? just let me know, i can download the install files, temporarily dump them on our server (theyre not big) and send you a direct link.

which...codec (or program, if you're talking about my 2nd link)...in particular...are you talking bout?

you're saying you cant get something 'cause of your region. im asking you what you cant get, what wont download for you, so i can get it and send it to you myself.

Okay so, I still have season 5/6 from you on disc, if I had 'em on hand I'd tell you what format they are though you may already know, and I tried to dl the VLC player so's I can play "just about anything on 'em" as you put it, and at the link, it requires me to pick a region/service provider, none of which are anywhere near me.

ALright, so navigating Wiki and ep guides without spoiling is tough fucking work, but I understand now-Season 7 has just started which means there's only season 6 between me and complete catch up(I dled ep1/7 last night) and everything I've seen now is stuff I saw months ago with Alana, so I look forward to some new material. I'ma go ahead and read nick's spoilers now in the hope that he doesn't reveal anything terrible. Eh, he spends most of it giving me shit for reading tags I haven't read. Anyways, Season 5's finale really did hurt, and at some point I gotta start from scratch for Shane(he's kind of interested but not really, I really need to get him in on this).

So all caught up, I agree with Nick that, it's a suprising approach to take to extend out the further season, and it definitely feels like the endtimes, but all's I wanna see in the very end of this series? Billings get his. Guy by far outcunts any player they've come up against. We all know terrible endings are gonna be reserved for one

Shane Vendrell

though. Took me a while to watch season 6 because I wasn't feeling the suspence Nick was, just terrible events heaped on tragedy, and then Kavanaugh's gone. Tell me his exit wasn't a Cap/Civil War moment.