Hondo's Bar

Tuition

Nanno

Right i'm shouting out to all you music loving people. I'm in serious need of help, my itunes consists of nothing but stereophonics(i won't hear a bad word said against them), oasis, foo fighters, pink and disney songs.

Basically i don't really listen to the radio much so i'm clueless as to whats hot or not. Hell i don't even know where or how to download a bloody thing. So i'm puttin the challenge out to you guys to help me revamp my music taste!

I don't really watch any music stations either, i used to be into pop alot but alas i've out grown my teeny bopper days. I know it would be easier to ask SoF for his help but i thought i'd ask you guys.

I thank you all in advance!!

DoJ listed pretty much anyone I would have.

I would add to these artists/musicians to that list:

Boards of Canada

Aphex Twin

Rasputina

Gary Numan

Le Tigre

Hannah Fury

Fair to Midland

The Faint

Silverchair

Rammstin (of course! :D)

Tori Amos

Skinny Puppy

Combichrist

Beta Band

Elliott Smith

and so many moreeeeeeeeee!

explosions in the sky, the mars volta, pink floyd, queens of the stone age, kyuss, mondo generator, square pusher, the eels (who i cannot reccomend enough) and cake....

Damn, I forgot to say eels, and David Bowie everyone should have more Bowie in there life.

How about Spanish songs, Nanno?

Mana, Residente Calle 13, La Oreja de Van Gogh, Julietta Venegas, La 5a Estacion...

I can go on, believe me...

and never, ever forget...TOM JONES! You need at least one of his songs on your playlist... ;)

I'll totally look them up. I just recently embraced my latin roots and started listening to Spanish music, so I am a bit behind on the times...if it's not reggeaton, it's basically not being played on Miami stations...

Archived