Hondo's Bar

Chocolate

Senshik

Chocolate: The Last Stand.  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

I gotta agree with Nick. No nuts in chocolate. Ever. No Reeces Pieces. No peanut butter. Nothing to do with nuts of any kind. In anything. At all. Ever. They should just gather them all up, seeds, plants, everything, burn them, make nuts extinct. Then I won't ever have to worry about dying that way ever again. I almost did a few times. Scary as shit being at death's door. No thanks.

So, no on the nuts.

All nuts? Not just peanuts? I know that people can be allergic to any kind of nut, and most nut allergies are deadly ones, but I've never heard of someone who has a wide spectrum nut allergy.

Well, I'm definitely allergic to peanuts. Went to the hospital over that one in High School. Who the fuck puts peanuts as the last ingredient in Ritz Bitz CHEESE Sandwhich Crackers? Honestly...

And other nuts.. Pecans, almost died when I was 5. The other time was when I was 22, Tides restaraunt on South Beach said there was no nuts in what I ordered, but I felt the familiar feelings on the way back to my parents hotel and went to the hospital. Sure enough nuts had some how gotten in there.

While I haven't had every kind of nut, tree nuts are generally all lumped into the same category as an allergen, so no way in hell I'm gonna risk it.

Archived