Hondo's Bar

Chocolate

Senshik

Chocolate: The Last Stand.  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Ly. Defender of the underdog, righter of the wrongs, enemy to all social iniquities on hondo's...you were there when pookie-bear was being assaulted, you were there when arch was picking on the penguins, you were even there tonight to defend religions built around shatner's head.

but when i fight alone for the rights of chocolate to not be forced into co-dependent relationships with other foods, well sir, where are you now?! :eh::???:

I'm sorry, I'd possibly be of more help if you weren't spouting this crazy talk about chocolate being better by itself. That sir, is fucking nuts. Think of the peanut butter, man. You gave respect to the peanut butter-chocolate mix yourself, and then ignore the fact that it contradicts your entire arguement?

chocolate ice cream is just chocolate mixed with cream and milk and sugar. 'sides, your whole position is compromised by your wishy washy milk chocolate loyalty. I could have some respect your this insanity if you were a dark chocolate loyalist, but at the end of the day you are a contradiction of terms.

chocolate ice cream is just chocolate mixed with cream and milk and sugar. 'sides, your whole position is compromised by your wishy washy milk chocolate loyalty. I could have some respect your this insanity if you were a dark chocolate loyalist, but at the end of the day you are a contradiction of terms.

oh, id side with dark chocolate any day, im saying, you claim to come from a line of chemists, but cant accept the same dairy roots of milk and milk chocolate. Ill go you one better: chocolate milk works, it just isnt better than pure dark chocolate, or even chcolate ice cream with chcolate in it or some shit.

ps DoJ, i get it, you like nut in your mouth, cool man.

• 2 weeks later...
Go to the Cheesecake Factory, order Oreo Cheesecake. Manufique!

Is the Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake reaaly that good? I went once, and remember being more impressed by the actual dinner I had, than by the cheesecake I had later. Or should I give it another chance?

Yeah, it's not that the cheesecake is freakin amazing or anythin, it's that they have something rediculous like 25 varieties of cheesecake when most places only have one to offer, or if you're lucky, 3.

Exactly. The rest of their food's expensive pretty decent, but for a place called Cheesecake Factory, I found their cheesecakes (despite the selection) rather underwhelming. I did get a gift card to here for Christmas, though, so I'll be trying them again sometime this year.

Archived