Hondo's Bar

Chocolate

Senshik

Chocolate: The Last Stand.  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, SO, last night I was debating with IC about Hershey's Almond Chocolate bar.

He says that chocolate should not have nuts or any other kind of ingredients.

He says and I quote, "You're so hot and awesome and coolest person in the world!!!! And chocolate should not have nuts or anything else. Chocolate tastes good enough to stand by itself."

I said, "Although I agree with everything you just said, I still think that Chocolate could sustain more additives. It enhances the flavor and the experience.

He still disagreed. I told him that a lot of people would agree with me and he said vice versa. I decided to make this poll and ask you guys what you think.

If I win this bet he's taking me out to eat at Bahamas Breeze for dinner!!! (yess!!!!)

Please don't fail me!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta go with Senshik on this one. I love the likes of chocolate covered peanuts, brazil nuts, raisin etc. Now that i think of it i don't think i EVER eat chocolate on its own!!! Moro bars (my fav) have biscuit and caramel in them. Oooooh think i have to dig out mt secret stash........................ mmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate :poison:

thanks for proving my point: chocolate masked by coconuts, rasberries, almods, babyheads, whatever only detract from the awesomeness that is chocolate.

for me, its like eating my veggies first: i do so, so it wont fuck up the taste of the steak or whatever meat im actually excited about. Nuts, almonds etc on the side of my chocolate are fine, because i can simply throw them at people or something. Embedding them in is an atroicty, for it gives me no choice but to put forth the considerable effort of trying to eat around these chocolate-taste detractors.

I can abide peanut butter, as in Reeses' Pieces, perhaps even grahm crackers is not too unholy a suggestion, but every man must draw his line somewhere, and with me, its nuts. They have no place near my choclate. That is the official Hondo's stance, somewhow.

ok fine youre aweosme and i mightve said that whilst sleeping or something, but i dont recall wagering bahama breeze dinner!

I preffer chocolate with additives, it really accentuates the goodness of them...

Peanut Butter alone... nice, but not that great but RESSESS PIECES ARE GODLIKE!

Cherries alone are good, but with Chocolate they're incredible

Peanuts are hard and salty, but penauts in chocolate are smooth and sweet

It's not the additives that make the chocolate better, it's the chocolate that makes the additives better

so i'll vote NO

and also, the girlfriend always wins the fight no matter what, so you've lost by the default anyway

Cherries alone are good, but with Chocolate they're incredible

and also, the girlfriend always wins the fight no matter what, so you've lost by the default anyway

Cherries and coconut are the only thing I don't like in chocolate.

That's right I win by default. :coffee:

perfect example: those random boxes of chocolates you get around the holidays.

i eats the 3 or 4 of them that are just chocloate. all the others, filled with cream, coconut, phlegm, etc? im the one biting them and putting them back. they fucked those ones up.

never! these are the words of broken and/or married men. I do not abide by them! the girlfriend is often wrong until proven otherwise.

....im single a lot.

never! these are the words of broken and/or married men. I do not abide by them! the girlfriend is often wrong until proven otherwise.

....im single a lot.

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the funniest thing I heard you say today Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You REALLY are that Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

If only they knew, if only they knew!!!!

Oh my stomach hurts...

Are you okay! Do you need me to get you something????

....im single a lot.

See, I tried to fight it at first... but in the end, I always ended up losing either way, they always find something that ends up with them being right anyway, so why fight it?

...and the few times I've won, it just came back and bit me in the ass since they'd just use it against me later.

Aprrently, by winning the argument, you now stand by whatever you said... no matter what the cirumstances.

So it's easier to just let them win, it makes them think they're in control while they take care of us, pay for our shit, and do our laundry like the replacement mommies we want them to be.

...I'm going to get eaten alive by ever female on this board now, watch...

hah....this is a powder room topoic waitin to happen.

semantics can be quite a weapon, but i didnt spend all that time on a philosophy degree so some sophist woman could spin things around! besides, i like fights.

you make good points, though...but this time, the grrlfriend in particular is the only individual in miami more broke than me! haha sorry love but its true...

anyway, i wanna keep this going, but ima go start a new topic instead.

hah....this is a powder room topoic waitin to happen.

semantics can be quite a weapon, but i didnt spend all that time on a philosophy degree so some sophist woman could spin things around! besides, i like fights.

you make good points, though...but this time, the grrlfriend in particular is the only individual in miami more broke than me! haha sorry love but its true...

anyway, i wanna keep this going, but ima go start a new topic instead.

I know you like fights. And you know how I like to pinch the CRAP outta your nips when I get mad. But I think you like that too.

It's okay you don't have to make a powder room topic. I could careless. I don't have to tell you off on the board. I could just do that in Person. :)

Either way, spunkymonkey's got the right idea... about letting women have the word. And about white chocolate. But SM, I hope your woman doesn't walk all over you though... :coffee:

ANyway white chocolate is good. but dark is wayyyyyyyyyy better.

Naaah, I don't give up to them that easily

I'm going to bed in another hour or so, see, I got invited to church by this girl I like and it's a hell of a lot easier to get mexican pussy with God's consent...

sorry, I've been waiting to let that one out for like two days

Naaah, I don't give up to them that easily

I'm going to bed in another hour or so, see, I got invited to church by this girl I like and it's a hell of a lot easier to get mexican pussy with God's consent...

sorry, I've been waiting to let that one out for like two days

mmmmm cafe con leche!

hehehe... :coffee:

good luck with that Mexican chick!

• 4 months later...
...im gonna walk right past that one :???:

Ditto.

I gotta say chocolate and peanut butter is fucking heaven. Also quite nice: chocolate-covered strawberries (and cherries), chocolate covered peanuts ( and almonds), chocolate pretzels, etc.

Also, chocolate does not stand alone... everyone knows that the cheese stands alone.

Archived