Hondo's Bar

Harry Potter 5

harry-potter-birthday-party.jpg

Two characters killed off in final Potter book

Author hints that Harry himself might be among characters to die

• Are Harry Potter's days numbered?

June 27: "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling hints at the possible death of major characters in the final installment of her bestselling series. NBC's Donna Friesen reports.

Today show

LONDON - Author J.K. Rowling said two characters will die in the last installment of her boy wizard series, and she hinted Harry Potter might not survive either.

“I have never been tempted to kill him off before the final because I’ve always planned seven books, and I want to finish on seven books,” Rowling said Monday on TV here.

“I can completely understand, however, the mentality of an author who thinks, ‘Well, I’m gonna kill them off because that means there can be no non-author-written sequels. So it will end with me, and after I’m dead and gone they won’t be able to bring back the character’.”

BUMMER! :misty::bored:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh* for an emt/whatever you are these days... an adult... and a classical music student, i really thought you'd have a bit of common sense... if anything you sliding in the sly dickhead comment is a reflection of immaturity on your part after i gave my opinion on the thing... either way, grow up dude.... grow fuckin up

Hey Ross, speak your mind man... pm me anytime you have the link to my IM... in any event, your passe attempt at honesty and coolheadness is all you can muster at this point in a weak attempt to regain some points here on the board... sorta like a sociopath... no... exactly like a sociopath.

It's like a rash I can't scrape... thread to thread carrying on conversations with, quite honestly, with someone who has lost all respect he may have had for you in the begining...

Guess that makes Number 2 on the iggy board.

BTW I'm a Paramedic Instructor... I'm still scratching my head on what that has to do with anything ... ??? :misty:

Back on track,

Seriously Sonny, that's interesting, as a Brit you find the whole Potter thing an insult or?

Harry is a cunt. He represents the worst of Britain. I hope he dies in this one so they can stop making movies.

I think I would kill off The Spice Girls, Graham Norton, and Flat Eric. Then Harry, but he's up there.

edit: and Marry Poppins

Harry just never did it for me, too whimsical. It just seems overrated, I've read two of the books and I just wasnt impressed. And now it just annoys me because of it. And I swear to god, the next little preteen fuck that writes a Dragonball Z/Harry Potter fanfiction is going to be starangled to death with their own small intestine!

When DBZ first came out in the 90's I loved it. I remember rightly. It was the most violent cartoon that actually aired on Cartoon Network. So I loved it.

Spice Girls..... I would bang them so I can give them that at least. I used to have the Flat Eric teddy.

Archived