Hondo's Bar

The Best GrrL Rocker

SuperEeyore

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok here goes nothing... :D

if pat benatar had been on the list I assure you she had or has my vote...I voted fot Joan cause she was a gender bender she did what she pleased and responded to no one. SHE ROCKED!

now Aadil, obiously there has to be some sort of insecurities as far as you are conserned cause I can assure you that if you were born in some other time with your mentality you would have not had a problem. But seeming how we are in the year 2002 you really need to sit back and think about what you say before you say it cause women now a days ( I hope you have noticed) don't like to take shit cause they don't have to and they are independant, and share there opinions. Now if you can't deal with such things I suggest that you never get a job where your Boss is a woman cause We are and can be bitches...and I for one will not stand by and let you call out any woman out of her name or tell her to go to the kitchen to cook and make babies...we have more than that to do on this planet. As far as your sexual preferance that is not any of my business and nor is it of anyone elses in this forum...and maybe if men knew how to give better head (to women) and I am not saying that none of them know how to I am simply making a point...Maybe women wouldn't be so aggressive... and as far as it concerns you your sexist ways have come in a very and I mean VERY bad point in time...

:D

Yes, Joan Jett is cool.  Yes, women can indeed be vicious, life-sucking bitches.  And no, men do not "give women head"; that requires a dick & thereby a head to go down on.  Goin down on a chick is cleanin the carpet, putting from the muff, etc but no head is involved.  Just wanted to clear that 'n up, the last chick that asked me to give her head almost got decked 'cause i thought that meant she was a guy....:emotions:

i believe the correct term is "eating out"

and am i the only one that's pissed that brittney spears did a cover of "i love rock and roll" okay i know that joan jett also did it as a cover, but man she's imfamous for that song, and dude joan jett is just so much sexier and raunchier when SHE does it, Brittney totally ruined it and made it into a pop song.. goddammit my head hurts.  :dissappointed:

whatever the hell it's called, it's gross.  so stop.

no, leah, you're not the only one that's pissed, i'm sure there are many more legions of actual-music people who would like to unleash their wrath on britney spears (obviously you think she doesn't deserve the privilege of having her name spelled right, hmm, seems familiar, eh indianoid).  joan jett's was just, good.  ok?  that's all.  britney spears ruins everything *hackhacksatisfactioncough*  :D

Nick believe me I didn't mean it in that way...I only ment to make a point and if it bothers you so much I will change it... I also know what its called and I don't think its gross. Maybe Defgoddess you haven't had it done...or done right its something completely normal that every woman...ok maybe not everyone but most women enjoy..... :D

and I have to agree with Heartless on that Joan is much much more sexier and raunchier than brittney. AND DID A MUCH BETTER COVER of that song...

No, no Eyeore, i aint truly offended, and this is a forum of freedom, no one will change their words for me (only in the Lyceum...:D).  Its just semantics that confuses me; feel free to ask as many guys as ya please to give you head,  but be forewarned: they might be like me and subsequently think you have a thingy down there.

I dont make a big deal of her, but if i was a chick, id prolly cling to Joan Jett too, she's pretty cool.  Cranberry chick too.

:D :D

Personally, i too think it sucks pretty hard that bitch-ass Brittttney (Def has a point, i too shall mispell her name) covered that song; i felt similar when Puff Daddy covered Sting & The Police. Spears oughta keep singin bout how sometimes boys make her cry & shit, the posing aint workin.  Shes about as much a woman as Jeniffer Lopez is an actual Latin chick.

damn this caucozoid whore!

lol it's cool, i wasn't really being serious.  during my other lunch period that's all my, *ahem* "friends" used to talk about, so i can take it.   :D

and no, i haven't had it uh done, eeyore (you have a name right, just cause it's feels strange calling a person eeyore...).

ahh! nick stole the caucasoid whore... we're spreading the mad caucasoid love leah... :D

oh you caucazoid biters... i hope it catches on, i hope the next time i go to  miami everyone is saying "caucazoid" like it's the thing to do. i say we start more new phrases lauren, just like when i used the word destitute and got out of trouble with the campus monitor... that was classic :D

i wish that everytime i got into trouble with cops, campus monitors, etc i could just slide in a big word to make it sound like i know what i'm talking about and they'll let me go

by the way, did you hear about me, becky and stephanie's run in with a cop at my car?

now Aadil, obiously there has to be some sort of insecurities as far as you are conserned cause I can assure you that if you were born in some other time with your mentality you would have not had a problem. But seeming how we are in the year 2002 you really need to sit back and think about what you say before you say it cause women now a days ( I hope you have noticed) don't like to take shit cause they don't have to and they are independant, and share there opinions. Now if you can't deal with such things I suggest that you never get a job where your Boss is a woman cause We are and can be bitches...and I for one will not stand by and let you call out any woman out of her name or tell her to go to the kitchen to cook and make babies...we have more than that to do on this planet. As far as your sexual preferance that is not any of my business and nor is it of anyone elses in this forum...and maybe if men knew how to give better head (to women) and I am not saying that none of them know how to I am simply making a point...Maybe women wouldn't be so aggressive... and as far as it concerns you your sexist ways have come in a very and I mean VERY bad point in time...

:D

Homer Simpson: "Ah Andy Capp, you wife-beating drunk."

andy.jpg

homer.jpg

hmm, we'll have to spread some more caucasoid lovin' around... i can't think of any cool things off the top of my head, i guess we'll have to go kick it and see what funny shit we can think of.   :approve:

and no, i did not hear of this law enforcement encounter.  

maybe i'll make up a list of big words to use... "in case of emergency consult dictionary..."

• 1 month later...