Hondo's Bar

In YoUr oWn peRsoNaL hELL.......

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol omg my mom and i freaked out when we saw justin being elton... :O!  ce n'est pas exciting, let me tell you...

hmm, song i should hate but like anyway... boy that's sort of hard because there's tons of songs i should hate but i don't mind listening to.  the obvious things being britney, bsb (ok i still have all their cd's... i was a 7th grader once ya know), uh probably a bunch of other crap...

ha yes go shakira... *puts leg up on desk*  bwahaha i challenge you indianoid!  dare to beat my shakira impression!

also is there any music ,that's not necessarily like 'pop', that nobody would think of you listening to?  some people think i'm this straight (not as in opposite of gay) rocker or something (obviously they don't know me that well do they leah), but i like to listen to my soundtracks from 'west side story' and 'kismet' and stuff like that.   :D

ha! i hate the whole "rocker" stereotype, i get thrown into that shit too..

i will always remember when kathryn and i broke into a song from "Evita" during ms. long's 1st period, then looked around to make sure nobody was watching.. musicals rule, (well most of them anyway)

and hey lauren before i forget, are you going to the spring trip to disneyland? if so, do you want to room with me, kathryn, and tiffany? (you have no hangups over her being a lesbian right?) but anyway we were talking about it today, and we're like "hey lauren would be a good 4th person to room with" so if you're going, that'd be cool.. i just ask because we have to give room requests soon, and we all don't want to be stuck with some mentally devoid idiot for the duration of spring trip (or one of the nazis.. oh god *shutter*)

um well i would but like i didn't turn in my money or anything to go... plus i'm hella poor... plus i hate disneyland and some people in band almost as much... and it's the weekend right before the golden gate feis and i don't know if i wanna miss two practices.

hmmm so yeah "prospect looks dim," as the magic 8 ball would say.  ???

not that i have anything against rooming with you all just that if you can see my reluctance to commit...  :wary:

it's not that the prospect of going on a band/colorguard trip whips me into a frenzy, but come on, some cool people will be there like kathryn, tiff, janeen, and kelly (can be at times) plus i have some friends in so-cal who are probably going to meet up at the hotel and come by, so all and all it's not so bad, i didn't turn my money in on fri either i'm turning it in on mon

and i haven't been to disneyland in forever, hell i've been to DISNEY WORLD more than disneyland.

ps. lauren think about it, if you room with us you won't have to be with ahem, lauren k or any other of the annoying "band whores" i plan on keeping a BIG distance between myself and them for the duration of the trip. oh the nazis too..

pps.. choir is coming too.. yes i know some choir people are equally annoying, but some people in choir are cool too..

i am not a great fan of those boy bands.  why?  please, they are alwas talking about love here and love there and there fantasies with these perfect women and how they will be satisfied and find meaning in life with them...come on!!  Please, there is more sense to it all than women.  (No offense, i think women are the greatest gift God gave to man, but they will never ever give man a meaning in life or a total satisfaction.  although, i have to say that You (females) are an exquisite delicasy in this world.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh...anyway.

Meant to add "Pink (?) - I'm coming out (get this party started)" to my list of hellish songs; this one is fuckin retarded. The chick is kinda hot in the video but she sucks it up by singing/jumpin around like an idiot, etc. I fuckin hate this song. :D

At the moment definitely R Kelly - World's Greatest

"I am a helping hand"?!? This is from the Ali soundtrack right? The only helping hand I saw Ali give anyone was to help them to the ground! Worse still is the video, c'mon really, Heroes?

Btw, someone asked what happened New Kids. I know Mark Wahlberg's brother turned to acting but all I know he was in was the 6th Sense (the guy who shot Bruce Willis at the start).