Hondo's Bar

Marvel V.S. DC Poll, Round 1

Da Cap'n

Marvel V.S. DC, Round 1  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Inspired by a re-reading of the 90's Super Event (can't even keep a straight face while typing that) "Marvel V.S. DC". I was thinking: What if they fought right now? Which characters would go at it this time? Jon (Spacecowboy) and I came up with these (and a bunch more, coming in the 2nd installment) for y'all to enjoy and discuss. While you're at it, come up with some of your own. Alright... LET'S GET IT ON!!!

Grr, you would have to use Cassandra Cain. Barbara Gordon FO-LYFE! I don't care if the bitch is paralyzed, they can retcon that shit! And they should, not just because I've a thing for redheads in skin tight black suit with big tits... though that's a partial reason!

Well according to this I prefer DC which is lies.

My money is on the second installment featuring Spider-Man Vs God.

No no, we have to echo the season when Spider-Man 2 and Passion of the Christ came out at the same time, and Jesus won obviously because he cheated. This will be the rematch, and Jesus still doesn't have webs.

Damn, good poll panch!

it also really brings the point of Marvel vs DC as a popularity contest home though, i mean it was bad enough for Bats to beat Cap, before :) trounced Lobo... :no: im not saying i dont want it to happen, but cmon! for instance, im fairly certain Nova'd wipe the floor with GL, but i had to vote for my boy nonetheless.

except Daredevil cause DD is pimps... thats all I am saying.

You & me, we're gonna get along just fine.

Damn, good poll panch!

im fairly certain Nova'd wipe the floor with GL, but i had to vote for my boy nonetheless.

Maybe he'd beat that pussy Kyle Rayner, but Hal Jordan is the shit. He knows his way around that ring and he was still the coolest Specter to date. I could see Jordan going toe to toe with the Silver Surfer even.

As for Lobo, the only formidable enemy for him Marvel-wise is Deadpool.

you leave Rayner alone, damn you! i loved him in the Ron Marz days.

and surfer, really? i mean, mebbe, its just that current nova is like crazy-powerful so mebbe itd be a closer fight than im thinking here.

And yeah, id love to see Wade do to Lobo whatever Bueno Excellente didn't.

Maybe he'd beat that pussy Kyle Rayner, but Hal Jordan is the shit. He knows his way around that ring and he was still the coolest Specter to date. I could see Jordan going toe to toe with the Silver Surfer even.

As for Lobo, the only formidable enemy for him Marvel-wise is Deadpool.

Fighting Silver Surfer would be a waste of time, if the infinity gauntlet couldn't kill him I doubt the ring could.

Also Lobo vs Deadpool would be cool and I would put my money on Lobo any day.

Oh Thanos was an over-blown villain and just cause he got a cool new toy didn't make him any more powerful. The only reason he didn't kill Surfer was because Marvel killed off any and all other characters that actually had a fanbase (cause honestly who's a hardcore fan of The Living Tribunal and Adam Warlock?)

Hal could take him, he's uber powerful as of late and I don't think he's weak against the color yellow (and anyone who complains that's a stupid weakness recall that the one before him had a weakness against wood) Everybody has their superpowerful moments, recall that at one time Hal was more powerful than Dark Phoenix.

And I think Deadpool could and would take Lobo, Tommy Monaghan beat him and Deadpool could easily exploit the same things Tommy did. (Though there would be less buggery and dog welding involved) Juggernaut at full power could also take him, then again I think Juggernaut at full power could take everything but Doomsday, once you start punching holes through reality you earn a badass medal. And hell even at regular capacity he was once reduced to nothing but a skeleton and still kicked De'spair's ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived