Hondo's Bar

do you buy music

Lorelei

do u buy music  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know, why would you say you did? And why also would you call something you've defended so ardently "total shit"

because that's the whole point of it

you do this a lot.. because you can't understand something you drag it into every thread, you start quoting me from other threads.. from other forums. why did i say this, why did i say that? why do i contradict myself?

we've had the noise thread up for weeks now. turned into a debate. if you still don't understand it then that's unbelievable. either that or you're just reading the first sentences of every post me and junk are posting

because that's the whole point of it

you do this a lot.. because you can't understand something you drag it into every thread, you start quoting me from other threads.. from other forums. why did i say this, why did i say that? why do i contradict myself?

we've had the noise thread up for weeks now. turned into a debate. if you still don't understand it then that's unbelievable. either that or you're just reading the first sentences of every post me and junk are posting

You do make absolutely no sense. I respect that.

You do make absolutely no sense. I respect that.

i'm saying you don't understand the point of music, nor do you understand my approach to it. i am also saying you go around 2 forums dragging up my posts and quoting me.

what's not to get?

should have broadened your horizons and spent that on world music instead of degenerate indieshit

Awww yeeeeaaahhh booooyyyyeee! Yo, doj you shoulda wasted spent yo money on 50 cent dawg!

Let's see... Smashing Pumpkins box set 30 euro.... Shitty cent cd at some thug's yard sale, half a euro...... Fucktards making commentary on music, claiming no talent unoriginal wankers are better than true musicians that have more talent than a hamster running in a wheel... priceless.

Awww yeeeeaaahhh booooyyyyeee! Yo, doj you shoulda wasted spent yo money on 50 cent dawg!

Let's see... Smashing Pumpkins box set 30 euro.... Shitty cent cd at some thug's yard sale, half a euro...... Fucktards making commentary on music, claiming no talent unoriginal wankers are better than true musicians that have more talent than a hamster running in a wheel... priceless.

Heh, but isn't he so dreamy benny? :FHD:

• 6 months later...

Archived