Hondo's Bar

Euro 08 Final

Lorelei

Pardon the spammage!

For Germany and Rammstein fans, Rammstein is offering up T-Shirts for only 9.90Euro! They are available in green, white, and gray, with numbers 1, 7, and 13.

The special price of 9,90€€ is only available for the time

the GERMAN national team is staying in the European championship 2008.

The offer will end for the finals on the 29.06.2008 at the latest and only while stocks last.

Thanks for the great interest and the brisk attendance in the poll "The Meister needs back numbers!"

The 3 favoured back numbers are now fixed.

Optionally you can now choose for the back numbers 1, 7 or 13.

Our "Meister" t-shirt will be available with coloured offset collar- and sleeve waistband in the following colour combinations:

green/white

white/grey

grey/black

Front:

printed German shepherd dog head with lettering "Meister" underneath

Sleeve:

RAMMSTEIN full Logo

Back:

number 1 (limited to 333 shirts per back number)

Material: 90% cotton, 10% polyester

available in sizes M, L, & XL

The "Meister" t-shirt will also be still available without back numbers.

ONE

SEVEN

THIRTEEN

It's relevant. I promise.

Isn't that what all spammers say! :2T:

yeah i agree, spain have played the best football,

i'd like to see them do it.

shame about villa

ballack is out aswell

Don't think he's been ruled out just yet, just that he is struggling

You can never write off the Germans for sure, should hopefully be a good match.

And though it kills me to say it, Fabregas could be the difference for Spain, he turned the match round last time.

To be fair, i saw three/four clear cut spanish chances, on the balance of play they were very good value for the win.

Good to see Ballack lose again!

Great tournament, shows us home nations that we can never be successful with our lump up the pitch style of play, every team there got the ball down and passed it round, yes, even greece!

Now a drought of soccer, well til the olympics and pre season friendlies!

UGH...i was trying to stay away from this topic....

BUT....

HERE GOES

ok, so Torres is a whiny little bitch, but that little bitch attacked so bad ass...that even when he threw himself on the ground to "fix his shin guards"--i couldnt really get upset at him.

I AM NOT THE BIGGEST SPAIN fan..but fuck, Germany played like shit.

This was the most disappointing football match i've ever seen. I mean, no real excitement...and the goal...that ONE goal....it was almost just "lucky"...out of the ordinary almost how Palermo (Boca Jrs--Argentina) makes them...No real drive from Germany, weak defense, and barely any offense...i mean, seriously! SERIOUSLY!!! i was very disappointed. The game was over and i didnt even notice...

Agreed asc, and in fairness to torres, he was pushed and kicked around that match and refused do dive around the place like others would have, i do give him a lot of respect in that aspect, the goal too was good, fair enough, bad first touch but he used his pace to get by lahm and put a fantastic finish on the ball.

Agreed asc, and in fairness to torres, he was pushed and kicked around that match and refused do dive around the place like others would have, i do give him a lot of respect in that aspect, the goal too was good, fair enough, bad first touch but he used his pace to get by lahm and put a fantastic finish on the ball.
...and that was it...

i enjoyed the Germany vs Turkey....that was vicious

Archived