Hondo's Bar

Gone Baby Gone

Who the hell knew. Starring his brother Casey Affleck as the lead with Morgan Freeman, and Ed Harris supporting. This movie is actually very good. I went ahead and purchased it (cheaply) but in hindsight I would recommend renting this movie. Not to give anything away, I would say the replay value on this title is lower than par.

Essentially a very good missing child story, private investigators get hired, and the film takes you from there. I saw the movie without even seeing a preview, which I would recommend.

IMDB listing

• 2 months later...

I saw this over the weekend (mostly because it was delayed over here because of a real life incident similar to the movie) and dear god, i was blown away by it.

Myself and ASC saw it, and for the last hour or so, we were both gripped by it. Its easily the best film i've seen all year. Fantastically shot and acted.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Ummmm.......

Who the hell knew. Starring his brother Casey Affleck as the lead with Morgan Freeman, and Ed Harris supporting. This movie is actually very good. I went ahead and purchased it (cheaply) but in hindsight I would recommend renting this movie. Not to give anything away, I would say the replay value on this title is lower than par.

Essentially a very good missing child story, private investigators get hired, and the film takes you from there. I saw the movie without even seeing a preview, which I would recommend.

IMDB listing

• 1 month later...

Archived