Hondo's Bar

Are You Normal About Sex?

Aartemys

You Are 65% Normal About Sex

normal-2.png

When it comes to sex, you're somewhat normal.You tend to have an average sex life... which is no where as boring as it sounds!No one would probably consider your sexual experiences or preferences to be really unusual.But you probably do have a few interesting surprises up your sleeve.Are You Normal About Sex?

• 2 weeks later...

You Are 50% Normal About Sex

normal-2.png

When it comes to sex, you're somewhat normal.

You tend to have an average sex life... which is no where as boring as it sounds!

No one would probably consider your sexual experiences or preferences to be really unusual.

But you probably do have a few interesting surprises up your sleeve.

• 4 months later...

Are You Normal About Sex?

You Are 70% Normal About Sex

You're so normal about sex, it's a little scary.

Your sexual attitudes and experiences match up with most other people.

Like everyone else, you're a little naughty and a little traditional.

You enjoy sex, but you're not a total freak about it!

not a total freak..they don't know me yet.

This silly test does not get into nearly enough detail about freaky stuff to be at all accurate about how freaky you are about sex. With this poll, I could have been in tons of orgies, and since it didn't ask about that, I'd be considered no more freaky than someone who would never even considered a three-way. I could have had sex with dead animals and be just as freaky in this test as someone who's uptight about oral sex. I denounce and reject this online quiz.

did jax just admit to having orgies with dead animals???? :mad:

You people are naive. All hardcore, man-hating liberals have to get their rocks off somewhere. Some of them are a little more bland and just fuck dead animals, while the majority get their kicks from fucking human corpses, the colder the better. In my investigations, I've walked in on these scum after they've taken out the body's dentures and were going at it. It wasn't a pretty sight, but quite thrilling still to catch one in the act.

This is why many liberals are doctors, so they can have access to your grandparents when they croak.

You people are naive. All hardcore, man-hating liberals have to get their rocks off somewhere. Some of them are a little more bland and just fuck dead animals, while the majority get their kicks from fucking human corpses, the colder the better. In my investigations, I've walked in on these scum after they've taken out the body's dentures and were going at it. It wasn't a pretty sight, but quite thrilling still to catch one in the act.

This is why many liberals are doctors, so they can have access to your grandparents when they croak.

Someone call the IRS.

Archived