Hondo's Bar

This is Odd!

Mortiis558

Well where to start...

Why do the stools farmers use to milk cows only have 3 legs? The Cow has the Utter one!

Ahahaha good one eh?

But seriously, I was thinking about <CENSORED> the other day. Do <CENSORED>es go to <CENSORED> when they die? Or <CENSORED>es? Or any animals for that matter? Do they go to heaven?

Please state your answers in the form of Iambic Pentanmeter, along the lines of Shakespeare.

Ah well, I'm off to take a tinkle then smoke a fag. I uncerimoniously await your responses.

By the way Admin Nicholas has told me that I will be handling all the financial aspects of the site now, so send all money to my/our PayPal account, if you need the info send me a message and I will forward it to you individually.

Thank you,

Hondos Inc. Financial Manager/CFO Mortiis (that's 2 I's)

All that CENSORING! Have a little tact, sir. Your position demands it.

Actually everything I said is perfectly acceptable in the English language and not deemed profanity by the Oxford Dictionary. Plus it is funny that words like H.E.L L aren't banned in member profile statistics but they are in threads. Hmmm

Actually everything I said is perfectly acceptable in the English language and not deemed profanity by the Oxford Dictionary. Plus it is funny that words like H.E.L L aren't banned in member profile statistics but they are in threads. Hmmm

Mmmmmmyes, we've noticed that and are currently working on eradicating that issue.

:mad: I was going to mention that. Can you please change your location? I don't really like being constantly reminded of aitch-eee-double hockey sticks every time you post.

You have been warned, sir. I will be filing a formal complaint shortly.

What about eradicating the fact that if a spelled out curse word happens to make part of a non-profane word, its still censored.

Sounds like you got gipped with <CENSORED>py software by your sponsors.

Yeah he can say <CENSORED>py but <CENSORED>, <CENSORED> and <CENSORED> get censored?? Fooey!

again, we're playing a lot of this by ear. StillB mostly negotiated server space, wages and benefits. the software itself will be a slow transition, but with a smaller forum, should be easier.

be patient! like i said, this whole thing will be a lot smoother the more donations we receive.

Archived