Hondo's Bar

who do you hope, and who do you think will win the french open?

Choose Life

ALL YOUR FEEDBACK ARE BELONG TO ME.  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From bookies odds, the top 8 (ie, who the bookies would expect to all be in the quarter finals, from 1 to 8, are.

Rafael Nadal

Roger Federer

Novak Djokovic

Andy Murray

Fernando Verdasco

Juan-Martin Del Potro

Nikolay Davydenko

Fernando Gonzalez

An option then for "other" would be sweet.

I personally think nadal will rape everyone as per usual.

From bookies odds, the top 8 (ie, who the bookies would expect to all be in the quarter finals, from 1 to 8, are.Rafael NadalRoger Federer Novak Djokovic Andy Murray Fernando Verdasco Juan-Martin Del Potro Nikolay Davydenko Fernando Gonzalez An option then for "other" would be sweet.I personally think nadal will rape everyone as per usual.
i would love nothing more than federer to win the french open,to equal sampras record and then break it at wimbledon!
Same. One of us will get to it! WE NEEDS NAMES AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE WORKING TO LOOK IT UP ON TEH GOOGLES.
yes i kind of fucked it up,so my apologies

i would love nothing more than federer to win the french open,to equal sampras record and then break it at wimbledon!yes i kind of fucked it up,so my apologies

You didn't fuck up <3 :welcome:

I'mma try and make the poll now!

Ok, Poll made and thanks a million to Ross for the names :) If I messed up, left anything out or you want anything added, just lemme know!

You didn't fuck up <3 :welcome:

I'mma try and make the poll now!

Ok, Poll made and thanks a million to Ross for the names :) If I messed up, left anything out or you want anything added, just lemme know!

thats fine and thanks for the improvement! i would like to request one more favour,if its not much trouble,say a prayer roger federer wins it! i would prefer him to win the french open, than man united to win the champions league,and you can tell eamonn i said that,even though i told him already. if someone else says it to him,he might believe it. yes,i prefer roger federer to man united!

Paragraph damn you. MH more than likely doesn't know and most definately deson't care about man utd.

I think Nadal will win it again but I hope Federer does

to steal a phrase from eamonn dunphy "i'm going with my heart rather than my head"

but i have a feeling he might do it!

thats fine and thanks for the improvement! i would like to request one more favour,if its not much trouble,say a prayer roger federer wins it! i would prefer him to win the french open, than man united to win the champions league,and you can tell eamonn i said that,even though i told him already. if someone else says it to him,he might believe it. yes,i prefer roger federer to man united!

I will do it for you <3 The Gods of the French Open will more than likely laugh at me as I know nothing about tennis (except for 'Prince of Tennis', lol Which is awesome by the way) but I will say a prayer!

I will do it for you <3 The Gods of the French Open will more than likely laugh at me as I know nothing about tennis (except for 'Prince of Tennis', lol Which is awesome by the way) but I will say a prayer!

thankyou very much! we will all have you to thank,if he is victorious in 2 weeks!

• 2 weeks later...

and the prayer worked!! roger federer is champion! i owe you big time metal heart, thankyou.

Archived