Hondo's Bar

The Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon

I'm not too sure if any of you have tuned into "The Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon" on TNN. Alls I can say is it's a whole lot more fucked up than the old show, and that's saying quite a lot. I've never come across so many ass sex jokes in a long time, at least not on network television.

The other week, after watching the piece of turd that is "Stan Lee's Stripperella" (Jesus, didn't Stan Lee used to create cool non-Pam Anderson inspired characters or did I just imagine he used to be a comic's God?) I was happy to find out that "The Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon" was on next.

In the episode the terrible twosome were living inside a tramps mouth. Alls Stimpy wanted to do was have sex with Ren, and Ren had none of it. When they fell asleep the tramp began snoring and his tonsils slowly but surely stretched down and went into Ren's ass, rimming him and what not. Ren wakes up thinks it's Stimpy and kicks his ass and what not.

Then they move into a spitton, and eat what ever is thrown into it. For the grand finale Ren informed us all that "Stimpy was the catcher", threw a load of baseballs in his ass then they went to bed and fucked.

Now, I'm not too sure what happened to the old R&S, but is it too much to ask that they come back or at least cancel this awful show. How many times is my youth gonna be ruined this summer (I'm talking to you "Hulk" and "T3"). I mean, yes the old ones had fucked up episodes and what not, but these new ones are just - well too fucked up.

Anyways, I'm ranting....

In summation: "The Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon" is a piece of ass, which no doubt will be recieving some Ren cock again before the end of the first, and hopefully final series.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived