Hondo's Bar

Help pic the next game I play

gunsmithx

Ok after finishing off mass effect and infamous it's time for something else so I'm taking suggestions, off the top of my head don't meantion fallout3(I just can't get into it) or tales of vesperia as I'm waiting on the ps3 release(george had better keep it out of the house)

GO!

(we own every modern system including the portable ones)

ah, joel's a dick! wait, who do you know with prototype?

mind you, game needs to be short to match gun's attention span. i say: go buy Wolverine Origins, and lend me it when you lose interest. :yup:

or...yeah, wait, what do you have in queue? im all done with Tales of Vesperia, you know.

I can go out and buy a game if it's good enough, just wanted some ideas for what I should pick up next

oh and joel, I know about wow but I"d have to start over(I burned my raiding bridges to try and avoid a relpase.... but horde could be fun... NO NO NO, must be strong......) I was thinking prototype though, since I hear it's hulk like. and was Origins supposed to be any good or you just being a fanboy nick?

aw, shit. can i check it out when dude's done? ima save so much money on rentals this way...

angel - kotaku review of ghostbusters has me wanting to buy it, just not full price. they said wolverine origins was good as well, but still sounded more like a rental...if i was gonna buy right now, itd be GB, i think. or whenever Fight night 4 shows up.

what games are you sitting on, though?

what the...? we already have a thread on wack-ass WoW, enough of that. Gun, spiffy asked you a question - you got a system preference?

you sound like you're in the mood for an RPG, though. Ill tell you outright, Skies of Arcadia's fun and prolly ages well, but its not much about the characters, if youre looking for that. Bish has Valkyria now, if you're looking for current-gen goodness, be prepared for a wee bit of work, but its worth it.

so yeah, RPG, adventure, rolling things up into a ball, what genre you got in mind?

why enough with me????????? joel started it.

I don't really have a preface, I thought I said that when I said we had it all.

part of why I did this is cause I really don't have anything in mind much... just gettign ideas, trying out portable ops and dd tatics for the psp tonight.

dude, im gonna move the wow talk if it doesnt cease. give the dude a chance!

Portable Ops was surprisingly good, plot-wise, if youre nearly as big a fan of MGS3. if Tactics gets you going but you want new shit, Jean D' Arc for PSP is also really good, i so gotta finish it one day....but moreover, give Valkyria a shot if you're bored, see what you think. bear in mind, the first 20 minutes or so....the 2 most main characters are sorta cookie-cutter anime at first, but if you enjoy the engine, i assure you, plot picks up soon after.

ive only got a handful of games that you/bish dont, but you're welcome to em, man. take a look next time you're over. did you dig Earthbound as much as i did? cause the Mother 3 translation's fun shit, PSP or wherever.

Archived