Hondo's Bar

3D Dot Game Heroes

Newtype

3D Dot Game Heroes is an action-adventure video game by From Software. The game uses a voxel style, presenting 2D, retro style graphics in a 3D environment. It was released in Japan on November 5, 2009 for PlayStation 3. A North American release has also been confirmed. A release date of May 11, 2010 has been set by Atlus.

Thank you Atlus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is your sword so small that monsters barely feel it? Do you have trouble convincing maidens that you're a real adventurer? Atlus and PlayStation 3 exclusive 3D Dot Game Heroes are here to help.

Is there such a thing as having too much sword? It gets to a certain point where it's hard to hide it, and carrying it outside of its sheath could get you in trouble. And while you might think it would be impressive to the ladies, most of them would be too afraid to get anywhere near it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is one of the reasons I'm snagging a PS3. There are finally enough awesome exclusives to warrant a purchase. Took long enough.

This game will be to my PS3 what Oblivion was to my 360, bought with the system, kept in the tray for a good long while.

so, newt (since Los is also busy on this one)...how much worse is this than classic Zelda's 2nd quest?

Truth be told, I don't even have it yet. My cousin Nelson bought it for me already and I'm waiting for him to drop it off. Sumumumbitch must have found a PlayStation to play it on. I should be on this right now. Well...I prolly would be done with it . Hell, you could have been on this by now. Inadvertently, Nelson has let two people down.

Archived