Hondo's Bar

Trophy to Gamerscore calculator

Thelogan

Seems like a fun idea. If someone can find a calculator that's the other way 'round I will give you a thumbs up and a sparkling smile.

Convert your Playstation 3 trophy collection into an Xbox 360 Gamerscore here! This is the most accurate way to convert trophies without counting up each achievement yourself. Enter your trophies and click 'Calculate' to see what it would be as a Gamerscore on the 360.

http://www.trophycalculator.com/

hah, cute...according to my current score, im at 6338...shit, that's low. maldron should annihilate that.

while we're on about minutia, i just noticed jax's friend got batman: arkham & battlefield company 2 on my PSN card, and now it bothers me cause theyre both empty and i played neither of them there. argh.

Mal's is gonna be ridiculous @.@

35539. Logan appears to be crazy ahead of all of us, but this fact should give NZA hope that he has some convoluted way of beating my accomplishments on the PS3 by increasing his fervor on the 360. I still don't know how they're translating the platinum trophy, but whatever.

For fun, Hakoom is at 163121.

you people are sick and twisted.

BTW do you get anything other then epeen form torphys and achivments? I know ff had some themes unlock with some trohpys but anything like that on the xbox? Blizz is proabbly ahead of the game here on this one(wow achivments give mounts, pets and titles and I believe so will the starcraft ones, not mounts of corse but avatars and things for battle.net.)

you people are sick and twisted.

BTW do you get anything other then epeen form torphys and achivments? I know ff had some themes unlock with some trohpys but anything like that on the xbox? Blizz is proabbly ahead of the game here on this one(wow achivments give mounts, pets and titles and I believe so will the starcraft ones, not mounts of corse but avatars and things for battle.net.)

Some trophies unlock shit in home, some unlock themes, but most of them are just to show NZA how much he sucks compared to me.

35K seems like it's lowballing you. Just looking at your plats I figured it would be at least twice that. It's clearly not a perfect program.

I dunno. I have 5,000 achievements, but most of 'em would probly be bronze trophies. Mal is way more of a completionist.

35K seems like it's lowballing you. Just looking at your plats I figured it would be at least twice that. It's clearly not a perfect program.

I dunno. I have 5,000 achievements, but most of 'em would probly be bronze trophies. Mal is way more of a completionist.

Yeah, but you also have 296 games on your list. :p And yeah, I thought lowball, but probably not by much. My current trophy number count stands at 1928, NZA's total achievements comes in at 1321. It seems representative to a good enough degree. Plus it's to their credit they give us any gamescore credit for plats anyway, it's like a bonus that you don't get. It might be undervaluing the other trophies so that platinum is the extra 6% to 1000 gamerscore, but I don't know their science. I'm still good with being better than Nick.

I'm a completionist, but I haven't completed much lately. Gah, I haven't got a new plat in a while, I wish I could just deepend into games for a while. So ashamed.

yeah, it really stings being behind mal trophy-wise when the rest of us could add ours up and he'd still be winning. :sarcasm:

gun - there's been talk of uses for achievements, but its mainly for competition/fun. i cant agree that blizzard is "ahead of the game", unless said in conjunction from that War Games line "...the only way to win...is to not play." :2T:

yeah, it really stings being behind mal trophy-wise when the rest of us could add ours up and he'd still be winning. :sarcasm:

gun - there's been talk of uses for achievements, but its mainly for competition/fun. i cant agree that blizzard is "ahead of the game", unless said in conjunction from that War Games line "...the only way to win...is to not play." :2T:

YELLOW FLAG ON THE FIELD! FORCIBLE MISAPPROPRIATION OF QUOTE!

Yeah, but you also have 296 games on your list.

I'm working under the assumption that you get a platinum trophy for getting every other trophy, it's the equivalent to having 1000/1000. A completed game.

Out of those 296 games, I've only completed 18. It would be 19 but Fallout is an asshole and added a fuckton more achievements after I was "done". I usually beat a game and then I'm on to the next one, unless I really dig it.

I've been getting more into the completionist mindset lately. I spent a month getting 1000/1000 on Resonance of Fate just because it seemed like something to be proud of.

I've only gotten 1000/1000 on 2 games that I know of, there may be a third. At some point I'll go back & sweep Bioshock, I would've liked to sweep 2 but I can't be arsed playing online. Goddamnit I hate online achievements.

you should be proud, nobody else on my list has that.

35k does feel like lowballing mal, but if every bronze trophy = 1% on PSN, and there's 1000 for each XBL game...uh...im not sure how this works. do plats = 1k basically?

a few of us tried trueachievements.com to try to find other barometers, and they (rightfully) scored Space Cowboy higher than me, as he tends to complete a lot more games than i do. the way they weigh games is kinda interesting....let's say you have "brass balls" in bioshock and no one else does; because many play it but theoretically none have it, it might have a x6 or 7 multiplier, which seems fair enough. but for me, the system felt totally arbitary when i looked at certain games: Rock Band 1, i had "Big in Sydney" and that was worth more than john's "Endless Setlist", which made no sense to me, as im fairly fucking certain that one's harder/rarer on there.

the e-peen thing doesnt represent well when i play 3-4 games per each of space cowboy's, but he tends to max/do harder things than me. he's a better gamer, but i play more games.

ps +1 to jay's hate of online achievements. so many games you cant possibly get them a few months after release, even if you wanted to.

Goddamnit I hate online achievements.

FUCK online achievements. If it doesn't sell well and you wait too long, they eventually become practically impossible (or literally impossible) I only keep my gold membership for the Deal of the Week and our soon to be forged Hondo's Posse in Red Dead Redemption :2T: I HAVE DIBS ON ANYONE WITH A SOMBRERO! :sarcasm:

Do silver members not get the deal of the week? Well that's shit.

I'm okay with the values of achievements not reflecting the effort involved because as a rule I check out other players' achievements anyways, and draw comparisons thusly. Not to mention newer games have more 5g achievements and maybe a few big ones, whereas older games just had your 4 250g's. It'se developers who set achievements & values right?

Ugh, I'm planning on Red Dead for the PS3. I will literally never play any of you, ever. Sad times.

But yes, Fuck online achievements. Nine times out of ten, shit's boring and unreasonable. I'll never get platinum on R2 because it wants me to get 10,000 ranked kills. I can't even play player matches, I have to go through little ten minute matches that have a five minute downtime, and the game's goddamn boring to boot. FUCK online achievements. I have every SP trophy for Bioshock 2 and NONE of the MP. I could conceivably get a few MP achievements, but that'd mean having to rent B2 again and I'm not gonna rent a MP game when there's a bunch of SP shit left to do.

BTW: Get Nier. Play Nier. It's not worth sixty bucks but it's become a must-play so I'm recommending it up the ass to everybody. I'm thinking of paying forty five for it. Anyway. Nier.

yeah, so, having loved Darksiders, ima get the demo for Nier and see what's up. his last recommendation was Just Cause 2, where the demo was short but better than my experience with 1, so there's that.

Nah, this recommendation comes from the same part of the brain that liked Shadow of the Colossus and Bioshock. It's a story/atmosphere based recommendation. Game-play can be a turnoff, but the story and music is some of the best I've had in a while. Like I said though; it's a must play, not a must buy. Darksiders was "cool new concept from new studio that I feel like supporting." Like Dead Space, or Mirror's Edge. Dead Space turned out awesome for everybody, though.

I liek stuf.

• 2 months later...

Archived