Hondo's Bar

Archer

La Lindsay

archer-tv-show.jpg

I searched but couldn't find a thread on this. I know it's been around for a little bit but I just started watching it and it gets my stamp of approval. Coach McGuirk (H. Jon Benjamin) voices the main character (awesome!) and Jessica Walter (Lucille Bluth) and Judy Greer (Kitty Sanchez) also do voice work (yay!).

I saw a few episodes a while back, but didn't keep with it. I remember seeing the episode where Archer's expense reports were being investigated, and he had to break in and steal them. The password prompt came on the computer and he was like "A password? Damnit! Wait a minute...." then he types in "password" and it lets him in and he think "wow...our security is REALLY bad..." I'll probably download the season to watch it.

The pilot episode was golden - the one where he gets his own files. But the next two episodes I saw caused me to lose track of the series completely. It might've picked up again, but I had already been turned off by it.

yeah, some of the episodes are hit or miss but i still laugh more often than i do watching a show like family guy.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...