Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ 3DS

The NZA

• 2 weeks later...

Nyko Power Grip Pro

JeUbG.jpg

Analog Control Additional analog pad enhances all games designed for Circle Pad Pro

3x Battery Life The extra-large rechargeable battery provides up to 3x the playtime than the stock 3DS battery

Easy Installation Attaches to the back of the 3DS system, no tools or modification required

Protection Clamshell hard case provides full 360 degree protection for the 3DS

yeah, i was pretty happy with my $10 battery pack on my trip, but that would've come in handy for RE;R and Kid Icarus.

they already showed a circle pad pro for the XL so i imagine it'll get one of these too..honestly though, the only other games that use that thing so far are stuff im not getting like MGS3, Monster Hunter and Kingdom Hearts. to add the bulk of the pad & extra triggers, id need more games supported for it.

• 3 weeks later...

3DS XL Screens Have Reduced Glare

For anyone that has been keeping up with this problem, the original 3DS was also supposed to have this ability. However, it did not work out the way Nintendo had hoped. In fact, Takashi Murakami, who is a member of the mechanical design group, said that they have been working on this “ability” for quite some time now. In order to cut back on glare, each LCD screen layer has been specially treated. This will drop reflectivity down from 12 percent (which was the reflectivity of the 3DS) to just 3 percent. Murakami finished up by saying, “This device beats all previous Nintendo game systems when it comes to anti-reflection.”

• 1 month later...

axel if you're looking for an XL, lemme know - ive bought a lotta stuff from the buy/sell thread on GAF and everything's been in really good shape for the price. i think the most recent XL was $185? ill check back but yeah man, lemme know.

i pulled mine at kmart and got nearly $50 off in discounts.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I love this thing. I've only been playing Theatrythm final fantasy, but goddamn have I been playing it. Gonna be grabbing alot more in the coming weeks. Mario Kart is gonna get bought for sure.

And add my code guys! I gots no one to send dick pics to.

dick drawing also. SWAPNOTES

• 3 years later...

Soooo I found a new 3DS on the cheap. I had to call Ninty and have them transfer my data, but my friends didnt make it. I updated my friend code, so re add me when you get a chance!

Picked up Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Monster Hunter Generations, and I'm gonna be working on rebuilding my town in AC: New Leaf.