Hondo's Bar

Moderator Help

alive she cried

This thread is for any questions moderators have on how to do their jobs.

How do I move posts from one thread to another?

I've tried ticking the box in the top right corner and then selecting "move posts", next to this is a button that says "with selected" I assume this means the selected other thread but it diesn't give me an option of which thread I want to move the post to, it just moves it to the thread it's already in.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I dunno if this got resolved, but yeah, Fantastic Forum has some goddamn issues. There's the whole refusing to resize images thing. Then earlier today, after going to "more reply options", the "post" button...disappeared. Like, it simply ceased to be. It was a former button. Maybe it was a sign.

I had to copy my shit and put it in quick reply.

I'm gonna look around for another skin that suits our needs. Nazzler will have to do the honors when he gets back, and make sure it works with all his mods, but maybe we can get something a little less troublesome going.

Not so fast, ASC.

2P9a7q1.gif

Yeah. So.

It seems like the only way to get one that's worth a damn these days is to have someone custom make it, and that's probably exactly why it's persisted this long. I mean, I could probably find another Harry Potter skin. Ya'll want another Harry potter skin?

I would drape it over my shoulders like a mink.