Hondo's Bar

Hannibal NBC series

Keth

GeZsHsl.jpg

Bloody Disgusting sums up why I love this show so much. MAJOR SPOILER TERRITORY. I really wouldn't read that unless you have seen the show. Which all of you should now that so many of our favorites are on their midseason break. And season 2 is home to, for my money, the best season finale I've ever seen. And season 3 being on the way is even more incentive to watch.

Is this actually worth watching? I loved the movies and the books and I tried to watch the first couple episodes of the TV show and hated it. Some people have mentioned I should give it a season and I'll be hooked but that seems like a lot to get me into a show, but then again I stuck with Battlestar Galactica for 2 seasons and finally started to enjoy it after that.

Just... just watch the first season. If it doesn't do anything for you after that than it's a safe bet you won't enjoy season 2. I'm having a similar problem with American Horror Story. Season 1 just feels.... dumb I guess. It's getting slightly better though and I hope it all comes together at the end. I know that's a bit different though since it's an anthology type show.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...