Hondo's Bar

Toy Setups

Keth

I wasn't sure if this warranted a thread, if anyone feels it should be merged with blargh or even your collection go ahead, but I thought it could be cool. Any collectors show us your toy setups, cool photos/poses.

pardon the dust

GCVS2M2.jpg

ciETHQU.jpg

rdrLXQf.jpg

yoMdK7a.jpg

lRhTVMs.jpg

pCrPpA7.jpg

iIgU2BP.jpg

Gn5htZy.jpg

r8NKVnH.jpg

DOG HAIR

D4CwUyp.jpg

5aQ8CSq.jpg

4HePiHZ.jpg

4zVEnUM.jpg

dNkwYA4.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

m3QRcg1.jpg

M4r0Nq9.jpg

Sega shelves comin' along - everyone welcome Earthworm Jim (through soil, he did crawl) to the fold!

there's a few more gashapon ones, and some expensive stuff Gamepro did a while back that i'd love to find loose one day (Beat from Jet Grind Radio, Crazy Taxi etc) but man, this guy has a bunch of custom ones that are awesome!

x73RzqV.png

Cool Spot, Battletoads, Golden Axe, Zombies Ate My Neighbors...fuck amiibos, i want these!

i believe he & some others came in an MJ box set thing? i found one for sale loose, came from china so god knows if its legit but it looks cool! and i like Ulala from Space Channel 5 interviewing him, since they were both in that game too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally snapped a few shots. Here we go...

World's Finest

rBKtyb1.jpg

Originally this was a rogues gallery only, but I just got Rey & BB-8 from the Disney Elite series & had no room on my SW shelf, so I placed them here for now. I put Chell next to them to give it a girl power vibe. Also, color scheme win for BB.

t1XExLD.jpg

My guest room and the (mostly) Batman corner.

Jz2IFYs.jpg

wmx8r0Z.jpg

This started off as an 80s shelf, but I kept sticking other stuff on there. I need to rearrange it one day and get it back to it's purely 80s glory.

miptQLX.jpg

Marvel Select figs are great, but they're so outta scale w/ the 6" lines that I only have a few. Paul Rudd Ant-Man I got as a gift, but I bought the Cable b/c obviously so I had to get Deadpool to complete the duo. Then Baymax, Edna Mode, and Gypsy Danger trying to take down Godjira, who you can tell if you look closely is eating Giant Man, snuck into this shot

ZRFdpPm.jpg

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

ehhh....if you're gonna resell them, i guess

if not? your place looks like a department store...it just strikes me as weird. they're toys; you either play with them, or display them proudly. leaving them sealed up is like sealed games, CGC graded comics, etc....their's literally no point.

don't mind me, bish keeps too many sealed amiibos around this apartment. it bothers me on an existential level.

Finally snapped a few shots. Here we go...

World's Finest

rBKtyb1.jpg

Originally this was a rogues gallery only, but I just got Rey & BB-8 from the Disney Elite series & had no room on my SW shelf, so I placed them here for now. I put Chell next to them to give it a girl power vibe. Also, color scheme win for BB.

t1XExLD.jpg

My guest room and the (mostly) Batman corner.

Jz2IFYs.jpg

wmx8r0Z.jpg

This started off as an 80s shelf, but I kept sticking other stuff on there. I need to rearrange it one day and get it back to it's purely 80s glory.

miptQLX.jpg

Marvel Select figs are great, but they're so outta scale w/ the 6" lines that I only have a few. Paul Rudd Ant-Man I got as a gift, but I bought the Cable b/c obviously so I had to get Deadpool to complete the duo. Then Baymax, Edna Mode, and Gypsy Danger trying to take down Godjira, who you can tell if you look closely is eating Giant Man, snuck into this shot

ZRFdpPm.jpg

tumblr_logesd12Ur1qbsjqno1_500.gif

I'm back on the packaged figures bandwagon. Ever since I went crazy with Disney Infinity, just for them to cancel em, has me wishin I had left them in the box. Oh well.

I don't get it - if you had 'em packaged up, they could be re-sold? Easier to store / box-up?

Now that they've been cancelled, I got a good idea what the cap on my collection is gonna be (I only really, really want 'bout 2 or 3 more). Been working on my Infinity shelf accordingly, last night. It's lookin' kew. Again, I very much play the game - so I like 'em accessible n' enticing. One day the system will stop running, the figures will one day no longer 'function' - but the consolation for the physical DLC, are some pretty damn-nice looking figures. As a collector n' gamer, win-win - on my end, they're gonna stay up - price: one dedicated shelf.