Hondo's Bar

Tech Support Transparency Report

Stilly

• 3 months later...

Heya, just passing this along: Katherine/Jayne was having trouble copy/pasting on her Mac using chrome. I use chrome on my PC but can copy/paste just fine. She had to switch to Safari to get it to work. Didn't know if that's on this end though. Just a heads up. She's putting the finishing touches on her interview now!

42 minutes ago, Axels said:

Heya, just passing this along: Katherine/Jayne was having trouble copy/pasting on her Mac using chrome. I use chrome on my PC but can copy/paste just fine. She had to switch to Safari to get it to work. Didn't know if that's on this end though. Just a heads up. She's putting the finishing touches on her interview now!

You know what? I may actually set up a VM and see if I can sniff this one out. I need a project between semesters. Give me another week to finish this one and I'll see what I can do

• Really Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

HALP. So I just got a new phone, and now I can't log in from chrome on there. It's an LG X Charge. When I try to log in it gives a weird QR code screen briefly before reloading the home page. Dunno what's up with that. Thanks for any solutions in advance!

Update: ok Im in, but had to use a good authenticator app I had to download on my OLD phone i luckily still had. Weird...

Edited by Axels