Hondo's Bar

Welcome Back! (again)

The NZA

FnNEfK6.png

we're back!  don't mind the mess, it's clearly a work in progress.

hopefully we'll have skins back at some point, as i write this the board's rebuilding our post data so currently, tags (quotes, images, HTML etc) are borked, hopefully that's sorted by the time you read this. 

the bad news so far: the hollabox is now the chatbox, and works (yay!) but you have to click Chatbox up top to get to it (boo!), ill see what can be done to better integrate it. 

meanwhile, there's all sorts of things i'm finding for options (we can have clubs! there's leaderboards, to make me hate the rep system even more! there's some settings to let people create accounts from facebook & social media, etc!) but i'm way too tired and this ordeal has taken days, ive setup the bits i can & will check back tomorrow before opening the gates again - do feel free to post feedback & suggestions as you find em!

glad to have ya'll back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, The NZA said:

no arguments here! I miss our green skin, and logo and junk 

gonna browse the free ones at invision marketplace soon!

I'm working on hacking that one together, actually.

EDIT: Green is back (ish). At the bottom of each page, you can select the theme. TestFront is my sandbox if you wanna check it out

Edited by Stillbored
Reasons
  • Upvote 1

On 10/18/2017 at 4:18 AM, The NZA said:

meanwhile, there's all sorts of things i'm finding for options (we can have clubs! there's leaderboards, to make me hate the rep system even more! there's some settings to let people create accounts from facebook & social media, etc!)

We should have a poll with all the new potential features, to see what there is and gauge interest in them. Clubs sound fun. Could blogs make a return?

• 3 months later...