Hondo's Bar

Some sneak peaks...ok, a lot of sneak peaks into some of the bigger movies scheduled for 2004. A lot of these having even started production, though, so chances are most of these won't be out until 2005, 2006...if at all.

Adrenalynn - A heroine grows up in post-Cold War Russia as an orphan turned into a half human-half cyborg, programmed to destroy the U.S. Starring Christina Ricci, based on a comic by Tony Daniel

Agent Cody Banks 2 - Yeah, you know what it is. Remember the days when we had to wait 4 or 5 years for a sequel to a bad movie?

Alexander - Oliver Stone's epic story of Alexander the Great, starring Colin Farrell in the title role.

Alexander the Great - Baz Luhrmann's (Moulin Rouge!) epic story of Alexander the Great. This one stars Leonardo DiCraprio and Nicole Kidman

The Amazing Spider-man - You all know about this. Alfred Molina is listed as playing Doc Ock

Blade III - No writing or directing credits yet. Hell, no starring credits yet, but I think you can guess.

The Brothers Grimm - Now this sounds interesting. Brothers Jake and Will Grimm, renowned collectors of folklore, have made a career out of traveling from village to village pretending to rid them of "enchanted" creatures. Their bluff is called, however, when they are forced to investigate a haunted forest where girls have been disappearing mysteriously. What they discover leads to a series of adventures involving an actual sorceress that mirrors that of mythology and the fables that the Brothers Grimm would eventually become famous for... Starring Matt Damon and Heath Ledger as the famed brothers. Also starring Jonathan Pryce and Robin Williams and directed by Terry Gilliam. Damn.

Cinderella Man - The story of Depression-era fighter and folk hero Jim Braddock, who defeated heavyweight champ Max Baer in a 15-round slugfest in 1935. Trying to recapture the glory of A Beautiful Mind, this one is penned by Akiva Goldsman, directed by Ron Howard, and stars, of course, Russell Crowe. As a fighter. Imagine.

Creature From the Black Lagoon - Guillermo del Toro (Blade II) directs this remake. No stars confirmed yet.

Crow: The Wicked Prayer - The fourth installment of The Crow series, Luc Crash, the leader of a satanic gang of bikers murder a young man named Jimmy Cuervo and his girlfriend Lily for the purpose of a ritual to make Crash an immortal demon. Cuervo rises from the dead with the power of the crow to avenge his girlfriend's death, and to stop the completion of the ritual. Brought to the screen by a pretty unknown director (Lance Mungia) and starring...wait...Edward Furlong?! As Jimmy Cuervo. Ohhhk...

The Day After Tomorrow - A climatologist tries to figure out a way to save the world from abrupt global warming. He must get to his young son in New York, which is being taken over by a new ice age. Directed by Roland Emmerich, could it be another thrilling summer movie like ID4? Or...another Godzilla. Stars Dennis Quaid and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Die Hard 4: Die Hardest - McClane and his daughter get involved in a terrorist plot while on a Caribbean holiday. "How can the same thing happen to the same guy so many times?" No director, yet. You know who's starring. I only hope they change the title at least.

Ghost Rider - A motorcyclist is bonded with a demon that periodically takes possession in order to wreak vengeance on the guilty. Stephen Norrington has had experience with pretty good comic flicks (Blade) and what looks to be a pretty bad comic flick (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, but we'll see how that works) so this could go either way. No stars confirmed yet, but Nicolas Cage has been attached to the role for years.

The Good Shepherd - The history of 40 years plus in the CIA, told through the eyes of James Wilson, one of its founding officers. Robert DeNiro's first work as a director since A Bronx Tale in '93. He also stars alongside Leo DiCraprio (he's pretty busy this year, apparently)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - The cast is all there (except for the sadly missed Richard Harris. Michael Gambon now plays Dumbledore) but a new director is at the helm. Alfonso Cuaron has some pretty big shoes to fill.

Havana Nights: Dirty Dancing 2 - You heard me. Guy Ferland, best known as the director of The Babysitter, directs. Doesn't seem like any of the original cast are going to show. So much for Patrick Swayze salvaging his career.

Hellboy - Guillermo del Toro's other 2004 movie. Ron Perlman (Alien: Resurrection, Enemy at the Gates) stars as the title character. Used to be Vin Diesel. Guess they realized he was a little too pretty. Selma Blair also stars.

Hostage - Jeff Talley, a former LAPD hostage negotiator, has moved himself away from his failed career outside of Los Angeles, and away from his wife and daughter. When a convenience store robbery goes wrong in his turf, the three perpetrators move in on an unsuspecting family. But the family's father has a secret which might compromise his kin, and one of the criminals is about to jump over the edge. Jeff Talley has to get everybody to survive the night. The Negotiator meets Die Hard...another Bruce Willis flick. Not expecting much.

I, Robot - Akiva Goldsman of A Beautiful Mind (but also of Batman & Robin) adapted this great Isaac Asimov story for the screen. Whatever sketchiness Goldsman's resume reflects, there is definitely hope in star Will Smith (who can make any bad movie at least semi-enjoyable) and especially in the wonderful Alex Proyas directing. Maybe this will achieve what the dull Bicentennial Man and the underrated AI failed to.

The Incredibles - A family of undercover superheroes, while trying to live the quiet suburban life, are forced into action to save the world. Written and directed by Brad Bird, the man behind The Iron Giant.

Joan of Arc: The Virgin Warrior - Yet another Joan of Arc movie (remember Luc Besson's The Messenger?). Mira Sorvino is in the title role, alongside Carey Elwes and Derek Jacobi. Ronald F Maxwell directs. His last two movies were Gettysberg and Gods and Generals (with a ten year span of nothing in between) so expect this to be a very long movie.

Jumaji II - A couple move to Paris, France with their two girls where they find an old board game in an antique shop. When they play it, they find it's more than just a board game; it has powers beyond imagination. Not only does "Jumanji" bring horrible things to their world, it takes the players to it's world. No director, yet. No actors. And it's almost for sure there's no Robin Williams or Kirsten Dunst, so...what's the point?

King Arthur - Based on a more realistic portrayal of "Arthur" than has ever been presented onscreen. The film will focus on the history and politics of the period during which Arthur ruled -- when the Roman empire collapsed and skirmishes over power broke out in outlying countries -- as opposed to the mystical elements of the tale on which past Arthur films have focused. Coooool. Clive Owen, from BMW's short flicks and The Bourne Identity is playing Arthur. And it's directed by Antoine Fuqua of Training Day and Tears of the Sun

The Last Unicorn - A unicorn begins a long and difficult journey to find the rest of her kind whom have disapeared off the face of the earth. On her way she earns the help of a hot tempered misfit magician and a stuborn female companion of a forest outlaw. As they face both human and immortal adversaries, the unicorn learns of humanity and what a world without magic would be like. ...like the cartoon from the 80s? Kooky. Christopher Lee plays King Haggard. My guess is he isn't a nice guy (is he ever?).

The Lion King 1 1/2 - Ok, this is another of Disney's direct-to-video sequels, but it actually sounds like a funny idea. The story of the original Lion King movie is re-told from the point of view of Timon and Pumbaa. Seems like the entire original cast has returned, with Nathan Lane and Ernie Sabella playing Timon and Pumbaa, of course. Also a couple new characters. Timon's uncle is voiced by Jerry Stiller, and his mom is done by Julie Kavner (Marge Simpson). If they can keep the cheesy songs to a minimum...

Lobo - Yeah, the guy from the comics. No director, no actors, no plot, yet. Whoopie :D

Macgyver - One of the old show's producers has decided to direct a movie version...for a generation that barely remembers who Macgyver is. No stars confirmed, yet. But who needs 'em? They could probably make this movie out of some masking tape and a pack of chewing gum.

The Missing - In 19th-century New Mexico, a father (Tommy Lee Jones) comes back home, hoping to reconcile with his adult daughter Maggie (Cate Blanchett). Maggie's daughter is kidnapped, forcing father and estranged daughter to work together to get her back. Directed by Ron Howard.

Mission: Impossible III - This was original going to be directed by David Fincher, but now Joe Carnahan has taken over. He was responsible for the gritty and pretty good Narc. Tom Cruise and Ving Rhames reprise the roles they'll probably be doing the rest of their lives.

Ocean's Twelve - The original cast has signed on, and Steven Soderbergh is directing again. And he's determined to do it for cheaper than the first one. It can't go wrong. My only question is - who is the 12th?

The Passion - Mel Gibson's ambitious film about the last hours of the life of Jesus Christ. Filmed to include ever gory detail, and only in Aramaic and Latin. Jim Caviezel plays Christ.

Phantom of the Opera - We all know the story. Well now we'll know how Joel Schumacher sees it. Fun. Hey it's got Katie Holmes, though, so it can't be all bad.

The Polar Express - Robert Zemeckis' next movie. I can't find anything about the plot, yet, but all the characters have oddly cryptic names - Hero Boy, Toothless, Know-it-all...and Tom Hanks playing someone known simply as The Conductor. Weird

Rent - The film version of the popular Broadway play. I guess they saw how well Chicago did, huh? A story about Bohemians in the East Village of New York City struggling with life, love and AIDS, and the impacts they have on America. No director or actors, yet.

Resident Evil: Nemesis - The first Resident Evil was actually kinda fun in a campy zombie-movie sorta way. I don't see why this one won't be either, with the same cast (mmmmm, Milla Jovovich) and director.

Rush Hour 3 - Same as one and two. Literally, I'm sure.

Scooby 2 - From the director of Home Alone 3, Never Been Kissed, Big Momma's House, and of course the classic first Scooby Doo movie (groan). Why, god?

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - Whoah, cool. And it's directed by...holy shit, Steven Spielberg?!

Sharkslayer - The sea underworld is shaken up when the son of the shark mob boss is found dead and a young fish named Oscar is found at the scene. Being a bottom feeder, Oscar takes advantage of the situation and makes himself look like he killed the finned mobster. Oscar soon comes to realize that his claim may have serious consequences. This is no doubt Dreamworks' response to Finding Nemo (remember when Dreamworks' "Antz" and Pixar's "A Bug's Life" came out back-to-back?) but it really does sound pretty funny. And take a look at this cast - Robert DeNiro, Jack Black, James Gandolfini, Angelina Jolie, Martin Scorsese, Will Smith and Renee Zellweger.

Shrek 2 - Dreamworks doesn't need Sharkslayer in their line-up, with this coming out. The original cast is back (even John Lithgow, though he got eaten in the first one). The plot is simple comedic stuff. Shrek and Fiona go to visit Fiona's parents after their honeymoon. The problem is Fiona's parents don't know that she's an ogre. John Cleese and the unaging Julie Andrews play Fiona's parents.

Spartan - I dunno what it's about, I dunno who's in it, I just know that it's written and directed by David Mamet, so it's gotta be on this list.

Spongebob Squarepants - Yeah...the movie...you knew it was gonna happen.

Superman - It's now lacking a director (everyone from Tim Burton to McG to Brett Ratner have backed out of this) and a star (Josh Hartnett, Brendan Fraser, and Jude Law all said no) and it's suffering from some severely bad decisions on the part of the studio (throwing out Kevin Smith's script, a giant spider, wanting to get Justin Timberlake to play Jimmy Olsen) but they're still determined to get this made.

Tripoli - Despite Russell Crowe's personality problems, directors seem to love working with him again and again (maybe he just threatens to beat them up, otherwise). This time he rejoins Ridley Scott. No word on plot, yet, but if you know your history (particularly the history of the marines) you could take a guess.

Troy - Wolfgang Peterson delayed the much-anticipated Batman Vs. Superman in favor of this epic. And I'm not complaining. This movie tells the story of the Trojan War and stars Brad Pitt, Eric Bana, Orlando Bloom, Sean Bean, Brian Cox, Julie Christie and...holy shit, is that Peter O'Toole?! No word yet on who is playing Helen, supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the world, at that time. There's an expectation to live up to.

Under Siege 3 - He's in an airplane this time. Whoopty-doo. At least the director's got some good stuff under his belt. The Fugitive, A Perfect Murder, Holes (which doesn't look bad) and the first Under Siege which was alright.

Van Helsing - Hugh Jackman plays the title character (obviously much younger than when Anthony Hopkins played him) in this re-telling of the Dracula story. But wait...not just Dracula? No, this is an attempt of Universal to dredge up their former great horror movie past. Van Helsing is now against Dracula, Frankenstein and the Wolfman! Oh the horror! Stephen Sommers directs, so it'll probably be a dud unless he can find that perfect mix of absurd action and clever comedy that made his The Mummy so enjoyable. If not, it'll be even worse than his The Mummy Returns.

Wallace and Gromit: The Great Vegetable Plot - Nick Park's original claymation duo finally gets their own movie. If it's as funny as Chicken Run, it should be a real treat.

The War of the Worlds - Yeah, the HG Wells one. Can't find much else about it.

Adrenalynn - Uh...I dunno about this one...sounds pretty cheesy...I'll wait until I hear more.

Agent Cody Banks 2 - Muniz gets a franchise. Ugh. Pass.

Alexander - Oliver Stone is pretty hit and miss and I'm not that big on historical pics so another pass.

Alexander the Great - Baz Luhrmann's movies are pretty fucking painful. This is a definity pass.

The Amazing Spider-man - I'm pretty psyched about this one. I'll be booking in advance.

Blade III - The first two were nice throw-away actioners so I'll definitly check this one out.

The Brothers Grimm - Interesting indeed! This sounds pretty freaking good. I'm not too big on Giliam (I think he's pretty hit and miss too) but I'd go to this alright.

Cinderella Man - Ron Howard, Russel Crowe and Akiva "Batman and Robin" Goldsman. Pass.

Creature From the Black Lagoon - Guillermo del Toro's a pretty stylish director. I heard Benicio Del Toro was involved, but maybe that was just bollocks. I'd go to this one.

Crow: The Wicked Prayer - Eddy Furlong? He's outta rehab already...I'll leave this one for the goths. Pass.

The Day After Tomorrow -Hopefully an ID4. Gyllenhaal is the goods too. Another one that I'll wait until I hear more before judging.

Die Hard 4: Die Hardest - Heheheheheh. Yippe-kye-yay motherfucker! I'm there already. Fuck, I went to Collateral Damage...

Ghost Rider - Yeah LOEG looks shit. Is it Danny Ketch or Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider? I'll go see it 'cause I'm a comic book geek.

The Good Shepherd - Dunno. Pass for the time being.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - This was my favorite book of the series so I have high hopes for this one. Is Sirrus Black cast yet?

Havana Nights: Dirty Dancing 2 - I'm there. This should be craicin' stuff.

Hellboy - Another comic book movie so count me in. Plus Ron Pearlman is pretty fucking sweet. He needs to be in bigger roles (he's in everything else in shite little ones...)

Hostage - Is Bruce tryna come back with a bang? Die Hard gets a go because of the nostalgia, but for Hostage...pass.

I, Robot - Akiva Goldsman again. Hmmm....Big Will is pretty sweet though. Maybe.

The Incredibles - The Iron Giant was rapid. I'll check this one out aight.

Joan of Arc: The Virgin Warrior - Fuck this. Pass.

Jumaji II - What's this hoping to take in $8 from some chump who thought "Screwmanji 2" was on? Pass.

King Arthur - Bah.Not my scene. Pass.

The Last Unicorn - Another pass for this one.

The Lion King 1 1/2 - Another pass. Fuck that five inna row

Lobo - Dunno...a comic one that I mightn't go see. I'll look into it first.

Macgyver - Hahahahahahahaha. Another one for nostalgia. I'm there already.

The Missing - Fuck Ron Howard stoopid cock and ball merchant. Pass

Mission: Impossible III - Not a fan of the series. Pass.

Ocean's Twelve - "My only question is - who is the 12th?". Maybe this is Pat Swayze's big comeback...yeah O11 was fun so probably.

The Passion - Yawn. Gimme The Life of Brian. Pass.

Phantom of the Opera - The Robert Englund one was a cheesy classic. Doubt Schumacher's will be anything more than a camp classic. Katie Holmes has nice cans though (boy am I going to hell for that one). Maybe.

The Polar Express - Dunno.

Rent - Fuck that shit. Pass.

Resident Evil: Nemesis - Fuck this too. Pass.

Rush Hour 3 - Well whattaya know - Fuck this too! Pass.

Scooby 2 - The deleted scene with the gang at the airport was good...uh...maybe.....

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - Yeah, I'd give this a try.

Sharkslayer - This sounds pretty damn funny and boy whatta cast! I'm there.

Shrek 2 - Didnae like the Original (I'm getting trashed for this one too). Pass.

Spartan - ???

Spongebob Squarepants - Yipee....pass.

Superman - Comic book movie but I HATE Superman. Maybe.

Tripoli - Fuck that. More historical tripe. Pass.

Troy - Same deal here. Pass.

Under Siege 3 - Hahahahahaha. Seagal forever! I'll be in the back row drunk as a motherfuck cheering for my boy Steve all the way.

Van Helsing - Hated the Mummy. Pass.

Wallace and Gromit: The Great Vegetable Plot - Yeah, I'd go to this one.

The War of the Worlds - The book is fucking great and if it's even 37% as good as that it'll be legendary. Deffo.

Edited by 2track

Ghost Rider - Yeah LOEG looks shit. Is it Danny Ketch or Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider? I'll go see it 'cause I'm a comic book geek.

Dunno, they haven't specified yet.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - This was my favorite book of the series so I have high hopes for this one. Is Sirrus Black cast yet?

Yep. Gary Oldman

Hellboy - Another comic book movie so count me in. Plus Ron Pearlman is pretty fucking sweet. He needs to be in bigger roles (he's in everything else in shite little ones...)

Amen to that'n

Edited by Silent Bob

Adrenalynn - ?

Agent Cody Banks 2 - Thumbs down.

Alexander - Thumbs up.

Alexander the Great - Thumbs up.

The Amazing Spider-man - Thumbs up.

Blade III - Thumbs up.

The Brothers Grimm - Damn is right. Thumbs hella up.

Cinderella Man - There's a Rush song called Cinderella Man. Yup, that's enough to get me to look forward to a movie. Thumbs up.

Creature From the Black Lagoon - Ehh. Thumbs down.

Crow: The Wicked Prayer - Haven't seen The Crow 2 or 3, but Thumbs up for the hell of it!

The Day After Tomorrow - Sounds like another The Core. Thumbs down.

Die Hard 4: Die Hardest - There's pushing there luck with this series. Skeptical Thumbs up.

Ghost Rider - ?

The Good Shepherd - Good talent. Thumbs up.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Super uber duper Two Thumbs up. Make that four thumbs up, I'll break of the thumbs of someone near me to give me more thumbs. This is my favorite book, adn it's shaping up to be hella good. Hoping for Goblet of Fire to be a 2 parter like SiBob suggested. Sounds like it'd be tough to sell to the studio, but twice the ticket sales for a movie in which it's predecessors have made nearly a billion worldwide each has a way of swaying opinions.

Havana Nights: Dirty Dancing 2 - Cool...not. Thumbs down.

Hellboy - Selma Blair's general pretty good. Thumbs up.

Hostage - Lame! Thumbs down.

I, Robot - Lame! Thumbs down.

The Incredibles - Oh my god lame! Thumbs down.

Joan of Arc: The Virgin Warrior - I'm startign to see more and more cliches in epics. They seem more generic than they used to for me. Let's make it a ?

Jumaji II - Why?! Thumbs down.

King Arthur - Realistic/Historical? Why We'll see. ?

The Last Unicorn - I still haven't rubbed enough soap in my eyes from watching Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood to clean them, I'm not a glutton for punishment. Thumbs down.

The Lion King 1 1/2 - Definite potential. Thumbs up.

Lobo - I like Lobo. Hope he's done right. Thumbs up.

Macgyver - He's an icon. Thsi one's up in the air without and cast info. ?

The Missing - Ehh. ?

Mission: Impossible III - Greedy fucking bastards...and Tom Cruise had been in a run of such good movies. Thumbs down.

Ocean's Twelve - First one was just so fun. Thumbs up.

The Passion - The beautiful madness of it all. If you don't love it, it'll be a great film to love to hate. Thumbs up.

Phantom of the Opera - ?

The Polar Express - Weird is good, right? Thumbs up.

Rent - No cast info? no opinion. ?

Resident Evil: Nemesis - Blah. Thumbs down.

Rush Hour 3 - Fun. Thumbs up.

Scooby 2 - At least Dude, Seriously, Where's My Car? looks like it's been selved. Thumbs down.

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - Speilburg = Thumbs up.

Sharkslayer - Fucking awesome cast! Thumbs up.

Shrek 2 - Thumbs up.

Spartan - Thumbs up.

Spongebob Squarepants - I hope he dies. Make stupid children cry.

Superman - All the difficulty this project has had can't be a good sign. Given the way it's going, the kid from Smallville will be age appropriate for the part before it gets underway.

Tripoli - Thumbs up. Why not.

Troy - Thumbs up.

Under Siege 3 - Steven Seagal needs to die. Not like in Executive Decision. Like...for real. Thumbs down...ahh, wh am I kidding! I enjoyed the first and second one! Bring it on! Thumbs up.

Van Helsing - Too ambitious. Thumbs down.

Wallace and Gromit: The Great Vegetable Plot - Hurray for Wallace and Gromit! Thumbs up.

The War of the Worlds - Thumbs up. There's a version of this from the 50's that wasn't too bad.

So many train wrecks so much waste of time and money..... :plain:

Adrenalynn- sounds like it could have some potential. Thumb up/ Thumb down

Agent Cody Banks 2- Didn't see the first one but heard it was a peice. Thumbs down

Alexander- Seems like a great role for Colin Farrell. Thumbs up

Alexander the Great- Stars Leo? He better not me Alexander.... :D Thumbs down

The Amazing Spider-man- Sounds cool. Havn't read any Amazing Spider-man but the way I hear it is that it is great. Thumbs up

Blade III- And I thought Blade II was pushing it.... Thumbs down

The Brothers Grimm- Sounds intresting... Thumbs up

Cinderella Man- ??

Creature From the Black Lagoon- Crap.. Thumbs down

Crow: The Wicked Prayer- No commet..... Thumbs down

The Day After Tomorrow- :plain:

Die Hard 4: Die Hardest- Might be good but how old is he anyways?? Thumbs up

Ghost Rider- ??

The Good Shepherd- DeNiro is in it so I'll give it a try..... Thumbs up

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- Dammit why did he have to go and die while the movies were being made!!! He had a contract!!! But book was really the best so...... Thumbs up

Havana Nights: Dirty Dancing 2- ???

Hellboy- ???

Too many I don't know so........

Spongebob- Great!!!! Thumbs, pinkies, and toes up!!!

Underseige 3- WTF. No you stupid hoe!! You are too old to act you passed your prime!!! Go to HELL

I am supprised that they arn't comming out with a Spy kids 5 or something...... Then agian didn't they make 2 within a year?

and when the boy punches out a wall  you can see the difference of the part of wall that he punches out...........

You can also see the fake part of the pillar that Agent Smith punches out during the subway fight scene in The Matrix. Does that make it a bad movie?

MLB, Preacher is still officially slated for a release sometime in 2003, but since they haven't started filming, and haven't even finished casting, I wouldn't hold your breath. I agree with 2T. No Preacher movie would be better than what this one is shaping up to be.

And here we go

Adrenalynn - Christina Ricci as a cyborg? I'm there

Agent Cody Banks 2 - Eh, fuckin spy kids ripoff, I'll end up seeing ti because of my sister... the first one, uh, kept me awake I guess...

Alexander - Hell yeah! God bless oliver stone! Good or bad his shit is never boring.

Alexander the Great - Baz Luhrman doing an epic? Cooooool. And who the fuck does leo have to work with to prove he's a good actor? How any great roles does he need to do well in? Fuckin A I think the man has proved himself.

The Amazing Spider-man - Cool, cool, first one left me wanting more, bring it on.

Blade III - Eh, part 2 was sorta mediocre, I hope they switch directors again.

The Brothers Grimm - Hell yes, Terry Gilliam fuckin rules, I'll follow anything this man does, sounds cool as hell.

Cinderella Man - Eh, should be cool, Howard's no genius, but he makes enjoyable films.

Creature From the Black Lagoon - Eh, I dont think so.

Crow: The Wicked Prayer - Doesn't anyone understand? The comic character is not what made the first crow movie great, Alex Proyas made it great. Now leave this godforsaken franchise the fuck alone!

The Day After Tomorrow - Eh, Emmerich makes some of the more entertaining cheese-fests, will prolly suck eggs tho.

Die Hard 4: Die Hardest - Eh, why the fuck not? You all know you're gonna see it.

Ghost Rider - Ghost rider is REALLY not suited for live action. They would really have to do an amazing job. If norrington pulls this and LXG off, he'll be a comic book filming god.

The Good Shepherd - Hmm, hopefully a decent role for Deniro. Sure, he plays a fucking CIA agent, not a stretch, but maybe he'll get out of his stagnation by directing. Hope this doesn't turn out to trip up Decaprio's road to being respected and all.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Sure

Havana Nights: Dirty Dancing 2 - Man, fuck dirty dancing.

Hellboy - I know jack about del toro except that Mimic was OK and Blade 2 was mediocre. Never read the book. Bleh.

Hostage - zzzzzz.

I, Robot - Hell yes, Alex Proyas is the man. I'm dying to see this.

The Incredibles - Sounds pleasant, and Iron Giant ruled.

Joan of Arc: The Virgin Warrior - Eh... maybe a good vehicle for sorvino, not expecting much.

Jumaji II - Wow, this sequel can really blow me

King Arthur - Eh, sure. Fuqua is OK, he's competant, good with action. We'll see.

The Last Unicorn - Huh?

The Lion King 1 1/2 - Better than a lion king 8: Still at pride rock

Lobo - eh

Macgyver - Noone gives a fuck about mcguyver anymore, this will be mcguyver in name alone, they'll make it into a vehicle for some new star or something.

The Missing - Well, ron howard knows what he's doing, he'll make it enjoyable.

Mission: Impossible III - I like what has happened with this franchise. It's become a platform for cool directors to make stylish genre films. Narc was directed brilliantly, cant wait for them to let this guy play around with MI.

Ocean's Twelve - Sure

The Passion - Woo-ha! Mel Gibson is fuckin nuts! I'm first in line!

Phantom of the Opera - I kind of want to see this, even if it's in a "turn your neck at a car crash" kinda way.

The Polar Express - Zemeckis is the man, and as he usually does, he's looking to break all kinds of technological barries with the CG in this one. I cant wait to hear more.

Rent - Musical fever... Hmm, you know, when they run out of Broadway classics, they're gonna hev to write original ones... quick! someone find baz luhrman!

Resident Evil: Nemesis - Eh

Rush Hour 3 - double eh

Scooby 2 - ::vomits::

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - I dont need to know anything other than the fact that SPielberg's directing.

Sharkslayer - Sounds better than finding nemo.

Shrek 2 - ::grins::

Spartan - Hoo-hah! Mamet is the man. He could make a movie about paint drying and the dialogue would still be too cool for me.

Spongebob Squarepants - Hmm, could be very good, wonder if spongie can hold up for 80 mminutes tho, when your average episode is 15.

Superman - Man, I'm just sick of hearing about it.

Tripoli - Well, I'm a big fan of ridley scott, hope he doesnt go nuts on the epics tho, gladiator is not his best movie.

Troy - Wolfgang peterson is cool, and I could see this on the big screen with some sweet effects. Battles battles battles!

Under Siege 3 - Hmm, I'll end up seeing this too, for better or for worse...

Van Helsing - Sounds fun, could be funner than the Mummy.

Wallace and Gromit: The Great Vegetable Plot - Cooool.

The War of the Worlds - I dunno, the old flick was good.