Hondo's Bar

Are you a mutant?

Guest Yahve

Guest Yahve

Ah you gotta love the Spark. Great fun great fun.

I only came out 37 % mutant. Saddly my skills are hard earned and not genetic gifts. :D

93%

Mutant! Who's a mutant? You are! And we're not talking just any, run-of-the-mill mutant. You're a mutant to the Nth degree! So now comes the tough part. You need to use those mutant powers for good, not evil. If the world needs saving, you need to be the one doing it, cause if not you, who? So strap on that suave, leather costume, find yourself a sleek jet of some sort, and get moving, because you, my friend, have work to do!

:approve:

• 1 month later...

Another one (didnt i have another test like this one somehwere? Damn beta, the search feature dont work...)

Which X-Men character are you like?

Like anyone had to guess...funny, if you change my answers around a bit, i get Prof. X this one time. I think it was the one time i wished for world peace, before i admitted i wouldnt wish for that at all...wouldnt last, id remember the sex or the alcohol more, i figure. Seems Wolvy digs Muhammad Ali & Ghandi both, which is cool.

1039941222_sWolverine.gif

You are Wolverine! A loner by nature, you feel uncomfortable when around those you don't know and even those you do. You are awkward when it comes to relationships, but fiercely loyal to those you love.

1039943387_rescyclops.jpg

You are Cyclops!

You are attractive and strong, in a boy scout republican sort of way. You are set firm in your beliefs, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But often when faced with a conflicting opinion you become defensive and angry and prone to conflict. You like to be a leader, but you must acknowledge that there are some situations which others are better fit to deal with than yourself.

I have that trading card too... Marvel Masterpieces. Good stuff.

Edited by BigChiefSlapaho

I am...

1039941706_uresxavier.jpg

Professor X!

You are Professor X! You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you. You put your all into everything you do, to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else. You are always seeking self-improvement, even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve.

Seems Xavier is into Janis Joplin. Never would have figured him for a flower child.

I'm calling Shenanigans.

There's no way Nick turned out to be Wolverine by answering those questions truthfully.  He probably turned out to be Dazzler at first, then quickly changed his responses.

Your mother was Dazzler.

I told ya, i got prof X, felt like i cheated, went back & changed "World Peace" to sex or alcohol or somethin, got Wolvie. Was meant to be.

Dont be mad. We all know if there was an Avenger test, you'd try your damndest to get Iron Ho, and end up with Vision or the Wasp or somethin.

Damn the Avengers were dumb.

"Hey, let's take all the characters that are recognizable and loved by the fans, but aren't cool enough to sell their own books and cover their costs, and just clump them together into one book, plus throw some lame ass characters in to the mix as well, so they have the numbers and variety to resemble X-Men, and call it...umm...The Avengers!"

"Brilliant!"

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts

'S funny, your mom says the opposite. Dont hate on my boy cause he wrecks your alky.

...are we goin on the hair shots? ARE WE? *SNIKT*

PS Jax the new Avengers book "The Ultimates" is really good, Chiefy needs to read it too.

Uh. *ahem* Test - right....I got uh...uh..

You are Jubilee! Though you may be young and inexperienced, you have great potential and will someday become an admirable figure. For that to happen, though, you must overcome your juvenile belief system and adopt a more mature view on life.

Fuck that....

Uh. *ahem* Test - right....I got uh...uh..

You are Jubilee! Though you may be young and inexperienced, you have great potential and will someday become an admirable figure. For that to happen, though, you must overcome your juvenile belief system and adopt a more mature view on life.

Fuck that....

Damn, this test really is accurate!

Hm, cool...

1039943617_turesBeast.jpg

You are Beast! You are brilliant and extremely clever. You can handle almost any problem swiftly and efficiently. You are devoted to philosophy and are always up for a good discussion. Sometimes, though, your anger gets the best of you and you upset those whom you care about.

Dunno how Spongey got the same thing...

• 3 years later...

1067323306_uresgambit.gif

You are Gambit!You are a fierce fighter and a good friend to have. Your preference for solitude and your attractiveness make you very intriguing to those you meet. Unfortunately, close relationships are few and far between for you because you often have trouble opening up to others.

Edited by the division of joy