Hondo's Bar

Technical Virgin

Reverend Jax

That's pretty naive/guillable/just plain dense of you. First of all, I linked it. That should be your first only necesary clue. But besides that, what kind of legitimate abstainance advocating web site would call itself Technical Virgin? I expected more from you Benny.

Nick, could ya move this to Monty Python & the Web Crusaders. It really belongs there.

Jax's site was brilliant, encouraging masturbation & healthier ways to get off...this kinda thing needs more press.

2Track's...i was dissapointed; they have "not me, not now" appearel & even frisbees, but no condoms, kneepads, etc. Im thinkin of writing & asking if they put out a dildo, that'd be funny.

And thanks be to God there's no condoms on the site. What do you think I'm trying to promote here? Sheesh. The only way that's proven to not make babies is not making love. At least not until after marriage, and dare I say it, at least not until after a few years of marriage.

Just say no to sex.

• 2 weeks later...

I am Jacks' exquisite erotisizm. Yeah phukin right

Would you buy a car you haven't test drove, a dress you haven't tried on, a plane that never took off, a business that never opened its doors yet.

I am jack's coniferous leafs

Rise up! Take the ride! Extend yourself! Ride onto the sunset!

I am Jack's obsolete morals

• 6 years later...

Archived