Hondo's Bar

Hunger - A JunkerSeed film

Well, I had to go out and film a 1 minute video for film production class, so IC and another one of my pals (who should be joinin the board soon) helped me out and we shot it in a few hours. Thought it'd be cool to put it up here. About 58 megs, so use getright or somethin if you're on dial up.

One man... one desire... only one way to fulfill it... this summer, the Irish Cowboy will satisfy his HUNGER

Hi! My name is Troy Mclure Nick, and you may have seen me in such previous classics as Resident Evil: Haitian Drive, When Guine Pigs Attack! and Redneck Rampage. I highly endorse this film and/or product, as the cumulation of my acting skills (consisting of those previous films and this one class i took, mostly to meet chicks in college), and the finest piece of film I've yet to star in.

On a side note: as it was a bright day, please pardon my very white skin, which only reflects these UV rays back onto the camera. As for chase scenes featuring my sandal falling apart..we're leavin that one in to encourage board donations.

Enjoy!

Yes, nick did a bang up job on this film, thought his unreasonable requests for extravegant things like food and water really bogged down production. His rock star attitude made him hard to work with, but when it was time for him to be Bukkaked, he was nothing but cooperative.

Im glad someone else saw it...my stats show 30+ downloads last week alone, which is cool as fuck for a humble site like us (i think we had some errors this week cause of the bandwith), but i was hopin for more fan reviews.

I would also like to address Junker's sinema fettishes; he got all Tim Burton towards the end, asking us to "gently caress nipples, to unease the audience all Shumaker-like", hence the momentary awkwardness durin the face off. Just wanted to warn others of the potential hazards of this evil genuis director.

My favorite shot was still the finale, just brilliant. Should i put a link to the movie on the frontpage, Junker? Do you have a teaser pick for it yet? If not, comission 2T, he's the goods for that kinda stuff.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Alright you scallywags!

This is straight from the Irish Horses mouth!!!

its about 50 megs but i could put it back up if you want...make a request in that thread, see if anyone else wants to see it, and ill put it up for liike a week or so.

Who's up for it?

Of course we know DG, and KoS want is as well as I, but anyone else?

Archived