Hondo's Bar

The Butterfly Effect

Couldn't bring myself to watch this one.

It looked like Donnie Darko, only starring a pretty boy "A-Lister" and with a Hollywood ending.

No thanks.

I thought it would be kinda weak with Kutcher in it as well, but he did a really badass job. It was really good! and sad.

I'm going to watch the directors cut tomorrow me thinks. or maybe just the ending.

Yeah, this grrl & I got into an arguement 'cause we'd seen different endings & it took us long enough to figure the DVD was different to the cinema release. But yeah, it kicked big time. Donnie Darko just seemed weird for the sake of it. Which bothers me.

eh, i wasn't really as thrilled with this movie as everyone else was. the acting was pretty crappy and the premise was alright. i know this was pretty much an indie film but there is one part in the movie that i'm sure was meant to be serious but it came off more as comical. maybe it was the cheap props. anyway, the alternate ending was really stupid and cheesy i'm glad they changed it. if they would have released the alternate ending in the theater, i would have asked for my money back.

I actually liked it. My boyfriend and I had picked it up at blockbuster and watched the movie at his place. It was not what I was expecting at all. I thought it was going to be some sort of killing spree movie. I dunno. I do like the quote at the begining of the movie, and if I couild hurt the father in the movie I would. That sicko!

Yeah I have to agree with la lindsay, the acting on Kutchers and Amy Smarts part wasvery sub par. I thought the younger versions of him were much better. I also didnt like how it try to tackle so many taboo subjects but really just flittered around them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived