Hondo's Bar

SiBob Speaks and offers Sagely Tubby Advice

Silent Bob

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When can we expect those long-winded army stories!!!!!???

...and can we see you groove it again?

Amy stories. Amy

Actually I've only ever dated one girl named Amy and she wasn't all that spectacular. Sig probably remembers her. She wasn't that great of a kisser, but then neither was I at the time.

Luckily I've had a helluva lotta practice since then.

Still, I named one of my characters after her, just because I couldn't think of any other names.

amy.jpg

As for groovin' it again...ok, if you really need another demonstration, check this out...

'Dja like that, huh? I know I'm irresistable.

When aren't you not updating Drawing The Line?

Never

Actually I do plan to bring it back sometime, but I need to wait until I don't have any school projects in the back of my head before I can think about how I want to do it. Hopefully during the summer I'll figure it out. Don't worry, there'll be a big announcement.

Here's my question:

Where is the secret underground base of INTERPOL in the Atlantic Ocean? Do you have the exact location?

I do have the exact location, but I am not authorized to divulge that information to the public. All I can tell you is that the interpoleans are enjoying a peaceful time in their sparkling city on the ocean floor, led by their benevolent leader, a long-haired blonde man with a hook for a hand and a penchant for orange shirts.

And they'd rather not be disturbed by us land-lubbers.

SHIT I suck... Can we still hear an Army story, though? :D:D

Don't know if I have any stories about the army. How about a limerick?

There once was a moron named Bush

Who had vengeful agendas to push

So he sent men to war

To even his score

And our nation got fucked in the tush

So, yeah, having never been in the army, with no intention of being in the army, I can't really talk about it. But hell, Eddie Izzard can, how about that?

So, I didn't join the army...as you might have noticed. And, uh, yeah, 'cause there's not much makeup in the army, is there? No? They only have that nighttime look and that's a bit slapdash, isn't it? They look a mess. And so you can't join. Even though the American armed forces have a distinct policy of "don't ask, don't tell" towards the alternative sexualities, if you're a bloke wearing a lot of makeup, you know..uhh, I don't think they need to ask, really. And so you can't join. They go, "no, no, you can't. Wrong shade of lipstick for the army, I'm afraid." And they're missing a huge opportunity here! Because we all know, one of the main elements of attack is the element of surprise. So what could be more surprising than the 1st Battalion Transvestite Brigade? Airborne wing. The airborne wing, parachuting into dangerous areas with fantastic makeup and fantastic gun. And the opposing force is going, "fuckin' hell, look at these guys, eh? They've got guns! They've got guns! Jesus, where's my gun? Ah, bugger. I was so surprised. Were you surprised? I was surprised."

What are interpolians? Are they related to the international police force known as INTERPOL, or are they more like Ethiopians and Atlantians?

Interpoleans are an advanced race of beings that live in a carefully constructed civilization at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. Visitors are few. Only the enormously wealthy can afford the tribute that is required to enter and visit an interpolean city (did you really think the Titanic sank? Bitch, please). Though they guard their privacy closely, they have established trade with a few select countries. These governments have secretly used small portions of interpolean technology to further advance human civilization. In fact, humankind has repaid their kindness by naming two of the 20th century's greatest innovations after them - the internet and the Polish.

speaking of alcatraz... wanna go? I am looking to score some plane tickets from the cousin soon...and was thinking san fran.

It's not "San Fran"! You don't call it "San Fran". If you do, you get attacked by hissing snakes. It's just "the City".

And what the hell would we do in San Francisco, anyway?

Hey doesnt this guy look like Kevin Smith????

alkjsfdsakl.bmp

Yeah it does, actually, except there's...I don't know, there's like this aura of something...I can't really explain, but there's something...like floating around him...I'm not sure if I can describe it, it's just...

Oh yeah, it's talent.

Archived