Hondo's Bar

SiBob Speaks and offers Sagely Tubby Advice

Silent Bob

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahaha more questions will come in time... hahahaha:D

stupid questions to hold you over..

If you could be any color what would it be?

Made in Mexico-fabrique au mexique-hecho en mexico-240xx?

Is the cup really orange... or is my eye orange?

If the wall was cut, what color would it bleed?

That is all for now..

Purple Mountains Majesty

No

The cup is orange. The cup is orange! THE GODDAMN CUP IS ORANGE!!

Taupe. What's with all the damned color questions?

Why does cheese smell so bad?

Cheese smells bad because...well, you would too if you went through the process done to make cheese.

Why is the devil depicted as a creature with horns and a tail?

Let me refer you to scripture.

Genesis

Chapter 6

5. And God came unto man and said "Behold, I show thee thine enemy - Lucifer, Prince of Darkness, the Devil."

6. And God gestured to his right.

7. But the Devil, distracted by Eve's ample bosom, missed his cue. Verily, God - having not looked to see whom He had gestured towards - indicated the goat behind Lucifer which God had named Vincent.

8. Vincent baahed.

9. And Adam spake unto God, "the Devil is a funny looking bloke, isn't he?"

And this is how the Devil came to be known as a horned, tailed, hoofed little guy with a funny looking goatee. Incidentally, Genesis 6:8 - "Vincent baahed" - is the second shortest verse in the Bible, having been beat out with "Jesus wept" by only 4 letters.

what is the point of wasps?

The point of WASPs? I don't know, to populate New England?

Do you like receiving stupid questions?

It is my dream to someday be asked an intelligent question, but until that day I shall strive to please you guys. :D

wer Sie sind und was Ihr Name ist??

Mi llamo DJ

No hablo deutch

But while we're on the subject, I hear that Germany was having trouble

What a sad, sad story

Needed a new leader

To restore its former glory

Where oh where was he?

Where could that man be?

We looked around

And then we found

The man for you and me

(ahem)

AAAAAAAAAAND NOW IIIIIIIIT'S

SPRINGTIME FOR HITLER AND GERMANYYYYY

WINTER FOR POLAND AND FRAAAAANCE

SPRINGTIME FOR HITLER AND GERMANY

COME ON GERMANS, GO INTO YOUR DANCE

(starts tapdancing)

Ok I'm done.

-imitates chris farley- 'member that one time in ponds class, where we repelled shawn from the stairwell...yea, that was awsome..'member??

Well I wouldn't say we repelled him. I mean, that was our intent, but we didn't repel him, we just freakin' dropped him! And it's awesome now, but at the time, with that freakin' rope being ripped through our palms and Shawn's body hitting the gymnasium floor below (ok, admittedly, that was kinda cool) it wasn't quite so awesome.

Serious Question:

Is time fluid, or as other theories suggest, spherical? Either way, according to Einstein's theory, if you go the speed of light, theoretically you could travel back in time. If this is possible how would one go about traveling forward in time? Would that even be possible?

Serious Question:

Is time fluid, or as other theories suggest, spherical?  Either way, according to Einstein's theory, if you go the speed of light, theoretically you could travel back in time. If this is possible how would one go about traveling forward in time? Would that even be possible?

No, I don't think time is fluid. I think all of time exists at once - I suppose you could call it spherical if you wanted to give it a shape. I mean, we can look backwards in time, all the...time. Look up into the sky. For every lightyear away from us you're looking a year into the past. After all, if I picked out a planet that was one lightyear away and managed to get there in six months, I would be able to look back at earth and see how I looked six months before I ever left. If I could get there instantly, I could look back on earth and see what happened a year ago. If I could get to a planet that's 1000 lightyears away instantly, I could look back at earth and see what happened 1000 years ago. But that's just being able to see the past. As for being able to actually go and experience the past, I don't know, I'm not smart enough to figure that one out. And I certainly can't figure out how to go forward.

Personally, I've always liked to think of time as each single moment existing in a single dimension. Basically, you can take any moment in time and freeze it - that's an entire universe, in one moment. As soon as that moment passes, it's a completely different universe. Everything about it is different, atoms are in different places, planets have moved, and our experiences have changed who we are. The DJ who is typing this sentence right now is a completely different person and exists in a completely different place from the DJ that will finish this paragraph. In a way, thinking like that is kind of liberating to me. Misfortune doesn't happen to me, it happens the person I used to be, and the person I am now can pick up the pieces and move on. It's like a fresh start every moment you stop to think about it.

Silly Follow-up question for the serious question:

If time is fluid, can you drink it?

Do guys thinks its sexy when a girl smokes, cause I personally find it a little sexy when a guy smokes?

okay thats all for now the other one was serious though, I'd like to know. :D

If time were fluid you could drink it. And it would taste like Crystal Pepsi.

And I think a girl can look sexy smoking, as long as all I'm doing is looking. Kissing a smoker is...eh...

Why did Crystal Pepsi have to go away? It tasted so clean!

Because Crystal Pepsi was so pure, the human race was not yet ready for it. Perhaps when our civilization has advanced, when we have long ago stopped killing each other over petty differences, when people can no longer be classified into the rich and the poor, when war is a memory, famine is a bedtime story, and the triple has replaced the couple - maybe then Crystal Pepsi shall return to us, in all its glory, descending from heaven to usher in a millenia of prosperity..

But until then, weep not, Jax. Crystal Pepsi is in a better place.

Archived