Hondo's Bar

SiBob Speaks and offers Sagely Tubby Advice

Silent Bob

Here's a question, darling: Why aren't people asking questions in my question-thread? Here I was hoping it would help me become more active on the boards and after the first three hours it flopped :( Do I not have enough charm and wit?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a question, darling:  Why aren't people asking questions in my question-thread?  Here I was hoping it would help me become more active on the boards and after the first three hours it flopped :( Do I not have enough charm and wit?

Well I shall rush right over to your thread and remedy that. But I think it's an issue of what you have to offer, really. I mean, let's look at the situation honestly. What is it that makes your question thread so much different from all the others? The answer is simple - you make sense. Your answers make sense in a sea of question-answering threads by people who don't know what the hell they're talking about. Your audience isn't quite ready for that, yet. I mean...sense? Look at these people... What are they gonna do with sense?

Also, you don't secretly offer up your body to anybody who's willing to post a question, like Sig and I do on a regular basis.

Which do you prefer, big boobs, tiny boobs, no boobs???

Uh, I prefer medium boobs, actually. I don't really like tiny boobs because...well...I like boobs...but then, I'm not a fan of massive boobs either because, I dunno, I don't wanna get a tooth knocked out when those things're flyin' around...

Nice round normal-sized boobs suit me juuust fine.

And I'm more of an ass man, anyway :D

we are question thread sluts...  its great to be a guy!

if you could do any one adventurous ...adventure  :D, with all expenses paid...  what would it be?  ex: trip to space, tour of saddams ass crack,  whatever...

First off, let me express the proper amount of disgust and disdain at the fact that you consider a tour of Saddam's ass crack to be adventurous. Ugh.

Now, as for me, if I were to go on an all-expenses paid adventure, I'd take a tour of Jessica Alba's ass crack.

But seriously, folks.

No, wait, I was serious...

No, seriously, if I was to do something adventurous...hmm...I'd probably go backpacking around Europe. Unfortunately, I hear that backpacking involes a lot of walking and walking = meh, so...I'd conquer Europe. Yeeeeeah.

Not, Russia, though, I could never hold that. Just Europe.

Hey..I'd ask her questions I just don't know what to ask... :D

ANYTHING!

Hence the "ask jess anything" thread, silly :D

But, I understand, all the good questions have been used up :shrug: just the price you pay for getting in the game late. But, if you think of a question, Or hey if you just find a question you want a different answer to... I'll be over there ---->

What's your favorite type of pop-tart?

Frosted strawberry. An' I actually like the low-fat crust better than the regular, to be honest.

Why is soup called soup and not slurp?

Then what would we call Slurpees? Actually, from the time they started putting soup in bowls, around 860 BC all the way up until the 1300s, soup was called slurp (before they started putting it in bowls, it was called puddle). It was the French who originally introduced the word "soup" into the common tongue, though they first pronounced it "sope". Obviously this caused some confusion. That is why, in more in-depth history books, you will read that 14th century peasants only bathed twice a year, and often smelled of carrots afterwards. Eventually they just scrapped that idea and went for quite a few centuries simply calling it "a pot of water with various ingredients cooked at high temperatures". Our modern pronunciation "soup" has absolutely nothing to do with any of that, it's just short for "super" which is how soup tastes. Mmmm soup.

Why is a penis called meat in slang terms when its not a muscle?

You obviously don't know how the hot dog was originally invented. Those wacky Germans...

You looked it up in the yiddish dictionary, didn't you?

so uhm... whats your favorite place to take your lady out to eat at?

My favorite place to eat my lady out at? Isn't that kinda personal? Ohhhh I'm sorry...well, actually, we both love this little family-owned Italian place that's just down the street from us. We go and eat there every Monday night (pasta night - Jess loves the alfredo).

And there's this waitress there that...ohmigod...she's so hot...Sig, you have to see her next time you're in town, she's just...wow...Jess an' I both kinda have a bit of a crush on her.

I call it a crush but really it's pure unadulterated hot sweaty lust... :D

Archived