Hondo's Bar

SiBob Speaks and offers Sagely Tubby Advice

Silent Bob

Well, in all fairness, as a agnostic, I've never dissed on the deistic perspective (God-like being setting things into motion). And I doesn't crack on believing that God comes into play in events today (miracles). It's not the acceptance of religion/religious principles that pisses me off, it's the rejection of rationality and justifying it via dogma, and then trying to systematically impose that view on people and cause real pain to vast numbers of people (like with Federal Bans on Stem Cell Research).

Question: Who was the funniest character in Disney's Aladdin?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, in all fairness, as a agnostic, I've never dissed on the deistic perspective (God-like being setting things into motion). And I doesn't crack on believing that God comes into play in events today (miracles). It's not the acceptance of religion/religious principles that pisses me off, it's the rejection of rationality and justifying it via dogma, and then trying to systematically impose that view on people and cause real pain to vast numbers of people (like with Federal Bans on Stem Cell Research).

Question: Who was the funniest character in Disney's Aladdin?

Well, sounds like we're basically on the same page, then.

I know pretty much everyone would say the Genie's the funniest character, and of course Williams played him brilliantly, and he is funny, but I recall always laughing hardest when Abu started swinging swords (you idiot! We've all got swords!) and doing jujitsu. The poor underrated monkey managed to be a great sarcastic sidekick without ever saying a word in English. That deserves props.

Where do the people who work in toll booths park? Do they just descend from the sky?

Why when you ship something by boat is it's called "car"go and then when you ship something by car it's called a "ship"ment?

Have you ever considered juggling bags of goldfish?

Does it hurt to tinker with your yo-yo? *smiles :D

• 2 months later...

If you had an extra $5,000 would you buy a silver yo-yo from Tiffany's?

Can you believe they're actually making Duece Bigalow 2???? bah

Would you offer Kevin Smith $5 to suck his cock? like that one guy "Geek" (I hated that guy) on his commentary?

What country do you want to visit the most?

What language would you learn if you had the time and patience?

Where do the people who work in toll booths park?  Do they just descend from the sky?

Y'know, there are little parking lots behind the toll booths. You should know that, miss toll booth willy.

Why when you ship something by boat is it's called "car"go and then when you ship something by car it's called a "ship"ment?

You may as well ask, "why does a car drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?" "Why is a man who plays the piano called a pianist, but a man who races a car isn't called a racist?" "Why does Rice play Texas?" They choose to call it those things - not because it is easy, but because it is hard!

Have you ever considered juggling bags of goldfish?

No, I'm a cat juggler. I juggle kittens down in Mexico. It's an ugly ugly sport, but I manage.

Does it hurt to tinker with your yo-yo?

Sure, it hurts when I smack myself in the face with it.

That applies whether you were being literal or using innuendo, I play to both crowds.

If you had an extra $5,000 would you buy a silver yo-yo from Tiffany's?

Hells yes! Do you know how much silver yo-yos will be worth in the coming decades? When the money runs out, mankind will have to fall back on it's original primitive currency - the yo-yo. A man who owns a silver yo-yo will be a rich man indeed.

Can you believe they're actually making Duece Bigalow 2?

I can't believe I watched the first one... Don't worry, in a year's time it will be forgotten and unceremoniously tossed onto the pile of forgotten sequels along with The Sting 2, Jaws the Revenge, that sequel to Chinatown nobody knows about, and anything with the word "Matrix" in the title.

Would you offer Kevin Smith $5 to suck his cock? like that one guy "Geek" (I hated that guy) on his commentary?

God no!

Robert Rodriguez, maybe...

Yeah, I hated Geek too. But that guy who was into Jay into Jay was pretty funny.

What country do you want to visit the most?

Italy

What language would you learn if you had the time and patience?

I'd learn how to speak and understand Female.

But I don't have that kinda time...

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know if I already asked this, but what kind of music do you listen to? what's your favortie song or artist?

Do you believe in divorce?

Do you think homosexuals have the right like everyone else to enter into the instatution of marriage?

what's your worst habit? do you ever plan on breaking it?

How's Jess? I havent seen her on in a while.

I think y'all should have won best couple, do you?

Thats enough of these crazy questions ill think of some better ones later. Sorry for the mediocrity

I dont know if I already asked this, but what kind of music do you listen to? what's your favortie song or artist?

I believe I have answered that one before, so you may refer to my collected works.

Do you believe in divorce?

Yes, actually. People are evolving constantly, and even though you may be perfectly compatible with somebody when you're first starting out, it's impractical to discount the possibility that you may evolve in opposite directions after 5, 10, 20 years. It's not something that should be gone into lightly, but if you're truly unhappy together, what's the point in staying together?

'Course, my opinion changes a bit when there's kids involved. If you have kids you'd better try as hard as you fucking can to make that marriage work before even considering divorce.

Do you think homosexuals have the right like everyone else to enter into the instatution of marriage?

Of course they do. Homosexuals should have every single one of the sames rights as everyone else.

what's your worst habit?

Procrastination

do you ever plan on breaking it?

Not today

How's Jess? I havent seen her on in a while.

She's good. She's been busy with work and all. She got a new car, you should ask her about it.

I think y'all should have won best couple, do you?

Of course I do, but we're a pretty low-key couple on here so I don't feel jipped. We hardly need validation from a message board to prove what we already know to be true. :2T:

• 3 weeks later...

Your thread keeps dieing and I have to keep resuscitating it.

Did you take art classes?

Did they improve your drawing talent or did they just enhance what you already knew? (if you know what I mean, it didnt come out right)

Do you like spaghetti?

Do you like it with meat sauce, meatballs, or just sauce?

If you were president what would be your first act?

If you had an unlimited amount of money to buy anything in the world what would it be?

Is space the final frontier?

Did you know that yesterday was the first anniversary for this thread? Don't answer that, I answer the questions here. It was.

Did you take art classes?

I do take art classes, yeah. I'm a senior at the Ringling School of Art & Design, last I checked considered one of the top three art schools in the country, one of the top ten on the planet. I'll be (finally) getting a BA in illustration in the spring. Before that, I had practically no education in it. I took a couple private classes with a friend-of-the-family-artist, but only about a dozen of them, at most. My highschool was so small that they could only afford to have art classes a single semester during all my years there, and it was the kinda class where you could learn more about art by going out and buying yourself a coloring book.

Did they improve your drawing talent or did they just enhance what you already knew?

Immensely. Maybe not my ability to draw, getting better at that only comes from practice, but when it came to learning what to draw and how to stretch my limited talents to their breaking point, they've been invaluable. Art is a bit to do with talent, and a lot more to do with practice, but one of the best ways to get better is to be able to be guided through your process by professionals, learn the shortcuts, the psychology of it, the mechanics of it. Yeah, art classes are invaluable if they're taught by people who know what they're doing. It's just a way of learning from experience that you don't yet have yourself.

Do you like spaghetti?

C'mon, I'm Italian, of course I like spaghetti! :ifyouknowwhatimean:

Do you like it with meat sauce, meatballs, or just sauce?

All of the above.

If you were president what would be your first act?

I would declare Talk Like A Pirate Day (yesterday) an official national holiday.

If you had an unlimited amount of money to buy anything in the world what would it be?

Catholicism. Always wanted my own religion, and they do seem to have all the best stuff.

Is space the final frontier?

Nah, come on, we've been to space! The final frontier has to be someplace that nobody's ever been like, I dunno, EuroDisney.

Did you know that yesterday was the first anniversary for this thread? Don't answer that, I answer the questions here. It was.

I know you told me not to answer it, but NO I didnt, congradulations!!! woo hoo

eurodisney or perhaps the inners of your trousers... whistling.gif

I would explore that frontier

If you wrote a book what weird quirks would the main character have?

Would he be based off of you or someone you know?

Do you believe that 2+2 really equals 4 or if that's just what they want you to believe?

If you had the power to change into any animal at will anytime and change back to a human anytime, what animal would you want to be and why?

eurodisney or perhaps the inners of your trousers...  :wink:

Ha...ha ha...ha...blow me...

if who framed roger rabbit was real.. how different do you think life would really be?

What, you mean if cartoon characters walked among us? I think life would be much better. Think about it - we'd have cars that could fit two dozen people. Our wars would be fought with pies and anvils. People could walk off cliffs without dying as long as they didn't look down. And to find the perfect woman, you'd just need a pencil:

jessica%20rabbit.gif

I know you told me not to answer it, but NO I didnt, congradulations!!! woo hoo

Thankyou, thankyou (bows)

I would explore that frontier

Yeah, Sig is just jealous because whenever a woman actually wants to explore his frontier, she brings a machete.

If you wrote a book what weird quirks would the main character have?

He'd be movie-obsessed, constant little vague references like...I dunno...Remington Steele.

Would he be based off of you or someone you know?

Sounds based off me already...

Do you believe that 2+2 really equals 4 or if that's just what they want you to believe?

That is such a lie. 2+2 equals 22. I mean, look at it! It's so obvious! Who do they think they're kidding?

If you had the power to change into any animal at will anytime and change back to a human anytime, what animal would you want to be and why?

Well I, uh...I hear a pig's orgasm lasts for half an hour...but that would really cut into my day. On that same note, supposedly dolphins are the only other animals that have sex for fun, but...who'd wanna have sex with dolphins? Maybe that's Sig's idea of a final frontier, but nah not mine. I think I'd wanna turn into a bear. Y'know, so whenever I can mad I can just maul people to death and be done with it. Plus, I bet it'd be tons of laughs on the highway:

Bear%20is%20driving%20car.gif

So, what do you eventually want to do with your talent?

Get chicks.

I'm sorry. If you really wanted a serious but probably less-honest answer to that question, you can ask again.

Where would you like to be in five years?

Happily settled in to a well-payin' job doing something that I actually don't mind doing all day. BMW convertible not required but preferable.

And with chicks.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

20 mins writting an entry for live Journal and it get's deleted!! I don't even remember what I wrote.

Hey, I know the feelin', it's happened to me plenty of times. That's why I never write long LiveJournal entries anymore. Well, that and I'm not a very forth-coming individual, despite this ridiculous thread.

hahah just get chicks? don't you already have one? wouldnt she be a little put out if you wanted more than her? you dont have to answer seriously you already gave me one answer and since this is your thread you may answer anyway you feel necessary. Not that you need my permission, of course :2T:

hahah if only I lived close, Im sure Jess and I could think of a few things to do to you. hahah time for me to go to bed, Im getting dirty and thats never good.

oh sorry no question, well here's one or three

why is the lobster red? why is the color red, red and not blue?

who made up all our crazy words?

hahah if only I lived close, Im sure Jess and I could think of a few things to do to you. hahah time for me to go to bed, Im getting dirty and thats never good.

Nono, that's always good. Everyone should get dirty.

'Cept Sig, he's on some sorta sabbatical or Lent or something...I don't know what's going on there but I'm sure some sort of medication could help...

why is the lobster red?

But they're not... they're brown. I guess Brown Lobster just doesn't sound appetizing... Ever see The Mummy Returns? Remember how The Rock looked at the end of that? I thought he looked like a brown lobster. He should've been the Lobster King. If Red Lobster and Burger King ever merged, they've got their mascot all set up and ready to go. Can you smell what the Lobster King is cookin'? Mmm I can.

why is the color red, red and not blue?

Insubstantial!

who made up all our crazy words?

Based on my extensive study into the roots of our language, I can confidentally say that most of our words were made up by Johnny English.

johnny_english.jpg

good cause Im pretty much dirty all the time.

Some lobsters are red... aren't they?

What's your favorite potato chip?

Did the french come up with french fries?

Have you ever in your life thought something was something other than it was?

what was it?

Insubstantial? how do you deem things insubstantial?

Are they questions you can't answer?

good cause Im pretty much dirty all the time.

Some lobsters are red... aren't they?

Sure. Soviet lobsters

redlobster.jpg

What's your favorite potato chip?

You mean...chips made from potatos? I'm actually more've a corn chip fan.

Did the french come up with french fries?

Please, you think such freedom-hating people as the French could have come up with such a symbol of liberty as french fries? I mean, when would they ever have the time for such an invention, between dropping radiation on Pacific island natives and clubbing baby seals?

Have you ever in your life thought something was something other than it was?

what was it?

Well, yeah, I was once convinced that I was a secret agent who was destined to save Mars from the tyrannical corporations that were running it. When I saw the size of the thing I would have to pull out of my nose, though, I decided it wasn't the life for me.

Insubstantial? how do you deem things insubstantial?

It's actually a very involved process that requires extensive research and hours upon hours of painstaking work. I'd get into here, but I wouldn't want to bore you.

Are they questions you can't answer?

Ludicrous!

Have you ever felt like bitch slapping someone, the never ending figure 8 bitch slap style?

Have you ever never ending figure 8 bitched slapped someone?

Do you want to never ending figure 8 bitch slap someone?

If there was any movie you could remake/redirect to make it right, what would it be.

If you could be any character you have drawn ever in life, other than you in DTL, who would it be?

Archived