Hondo's Bar

Ask me about your e-commerce

The NZA

With the nation seemingly leaning towards the conservative end of the pool, its only a matter of time before "family values" get boring again, and then youre all gonna be sad you elected the guy who cant run the register. So, rather than bitch, I am here to help you resolve your e-investment perils.

As for my qualifications to do such, i have saved the money a degree in accounting/MBA/etc wouldve cost and invested in issues of Wolverine crossovers and video games, proving the merit of my personal e-assets. I should also mention my illustrious e-degree in philosophy. :D

Before the trend of reality tv threads "question" threads dies out, take this rare opportunity to ask a CEO of an online liquour establishment about how to improve your e-commerce. Let's go.

e-commerce24jun03a.jpg

see what i did for those terrorist farmers? imgagine what i can do for you. remember: when it comes to e-business, i mean business.

Could i make a living selling pubic hair on the world wide webula in little baggies with famous names on them? :D

Would ebay be a good medium for this e-business venture?

Yes and no. This depends on your standard of "living", as well as e-currency rates in regards to pubes.

For instance, the asian market is...its just so hot right now. Brit, not as much, but look for a rise in value if Blair leaves. Also, the e-europube vs the e-dollarpube is on the rise, so be patient.

As far as e-bay, this is good for small, conservative ventures, but why not diversify your e-portfolio? Cross-market with interested adolescent consumers, such as the Disney message boards.

you know, my friend's little brother would shave off his pubes and save them in a palmade tin. just food for thought as to what you can use to contain them during the shipping process. i probably shouldn't have used the word 'food' while talking about pubic hair.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Girl every time you speak my day gets a little brighter :D

I found this fruit that was growing in the alley that was shaped like a cucumber and has a waxy oily feel to it. The excrement itself warms the skin with a tingly sensation, and there seems to be no allergic reactions to it. I tried marketing them as foot massagers but it didnt take off. What did I do wrong?

• 5 years later...

Archived