Hondo's Bar

MLB 2005

MyLeakyBucket

Haha, I know you have all entered here to pay your respects to the greatness of me, but it's actually a topic about all things Major League Baseball.

Who's your team? Do they suck or are they pretty good? Can anyone beat the mighty Red Sox this year (I doubt it Mwahahaha)?

Lets chat sports people!!

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was America. Is this America? Oh I'm sorry. :D

My fav team is the baltimore orioles. They havn't done much lately. On paper they usually look like a solid team, but they usually ride the .500 line give or take and hardly make the playoffs. I kinda kept my nose outta baseball since Ripken retired. I am gonna try to get back into it a bit more, and catch some TB devil rays games.

The only MLB Team I know & support vehemently is the Shaftsbury Hooligans. Their antics on & off the feild keep me in constant stitches...

"We're the Hooligaaaans. :POP:"

This afternoon a dustbin was knocked over in Shaftesbury :D

My fav team is the baltimore orioles. They havn't done much lately. On paper they usually look like a solid team, but they usually ride the .500 line give or take and hardly make the playoffs. I kinda kept my nose outta baseball since Ripken retired. I am gonna try to get back into it a bit more, and catch some TB devil rays games.

Cal Ripken was one of my fave players too. I like the Orioles, good team. I am sure they will go far one of these days.

Red Sox take on The Toronto Blue Jays tonight in the Toronto home-opener. Heard those guys had a good start so looking forward to a close game tonight.

First of all Baltimore will never be good cause they dont know how to build a team, all they do is spend money on over-the-hill players while depleting their farm system in trades. Which the Evil Yankees seem to be doing now, it seems they have forgotten how to build a team as well.

It sucks to root for losers, I should know being a Rangers fan all my life, but this year, if the pitching holds up, the team looks pretty good and exciting.

GO RANGERS!!!!

Yeah, I now what it's like to root for losers, I'm a Phillies fan (and a Red Sox fan).

I used to be a fan of the Orioles in the Ripken days. There's been some talk of creating a Washington DC team, which would disrupt the delicate balance. For those who don't know, Baltimore and Washington DC are like 45 minutes away from each other on I-95 in non-rush hour traffic. Washington gets the Redskins and Bullets (I mean...ugh...Wizards, I hate calling them that), and Baltimore fans agree to support them, while Baltimore gets the Orioles and whatever hockey team they have (who cares) and Washington fans agree to support them. It's like the shaky truce of Sin City*. Any expansion team would fuck the whole system up!

* Between Washingotn's politicans and Baltimore just being a nasty druggy degenerate city, it's hard to figure on which one is more worthy of the Sin City name.

Yeah, I now what it's like to root for losers, I'm a Phillies fan (and a Red Sox fan).

I used to be a fan of the Orioles in the Ripken days. There's been some talk of creating a Washington DC team, which would disrupt the delicate balance. For those who don't know, Baltimore and Washington DC are like 45 minutes away from each other on I-95 in non-rush hour traffic. Washington gets the Redskins and Bullets (I mean...ugh...Wizards, I hate calling them that), and Baltimore fans agree to support them, while Baltimore gets the Orioles and whatever hockey team they have (who cares) and Washington fans agree to support them. It's like the shaky truce of Sin City*. Any expansion team would fuck the whole system up!

* Between Washingotn's politicans and Baltimore just being a nasty druggy degenerate city, it's hard to figure on which one is more worthy of the Sin City name.

well, dont forget that baldimoore also got the cleveland browns er i mean the ravens. and i think its washington that has the hockey senators or whatever or is that capitols? ah who gives

Archived